Menu

Best diaper for night-time use for toddler?

Hmm, yes because the diaper is not necessarily full. I am just thinking I have a pair of woolen panties for kids I could put over his diaper for extra absorption.... I think we are using the Good Nights but perhaps you guys are talking about the Good Night that are like pull-ups?

Yes the Goodnights pull on pants. They really absorb a lot! Wool would work if your DD can deal with it.

Different diapers have different shapes. Pampers leaked a lot with my older child, but not so much with the younger. (I even had one brand that fit so loosely in the back, that once we had a stream of "lava" erupt out the back during dinner....Yuck!) I definitely vote on another brand. Some of them have money back guarantees. Have you tried Huggies?

I just ordered a pack of Seventh Generation from AMazon. If that ends up not working, then I'll retry Luvs. I seem to remember that a few months back I tried some GoodNight pull-ups and they were a disaster. WHatever, main thing is that now he is wet every single night at 3 and I'd rather sleep, LOL!

For diapers, Huggies Overnights hold a ton. Once DS was potty trained, we moved on to GoodNites (Huggies) or UnderJams (Pampers), both a pull-up alternative for bed wetters.

I personally like the GoodNites better, but we have had no leaks with either brand.

Coupons for both are always available on the web.

For those that recommended the cloth: I purchased a cloth pullup/all in one for my 6 year to try as an alternative to the disposable and it broke her behind out terribly. Any suggestions.

As for us, we use the Good-nights or Underjams. If it is an actual diaper you are looking for, I would recommend the Huggies Overnights. Those worked well for us when ours were still wearing diapers.

For those that recommended the cloth: I purchased a cloth pullup/all in one for my 6 year to try as an alternative to the disposable and it broke her behind out terribly. Any suggestions.

The most common reason for rash breakouts when using cloth is that the detergent is not rinsing out completely. Then the residue detergent interacts with urine/stool and causes irritation.

Wash the cloth pullup in hot water, do an extra rinse, and try adding vinegar to the rinse. You want all the detergent rinsed out.

If the wetness is irritating her skin you can put a fleece liner (any fleece cut into a liner) inside the pullup. It will keep the moisture off her skin.

For diapers, Huggies Overnights hold a ton. Once DS was potty trained, we moved on to GoodNites (Huggies) or UnderJams (Pampers), both a pull-up alternative for bed wetters.

I personally like the GoodNites better, but we have had no leaks with either brand.

Coupons for both are always available on the web.

... is what I used with my daughter who I'm sure would have had this problem as well.