Menu

Had my final appt with the forensic psych dr.....

It was the appointment where I addressed the "issues of concern" offered by my XH. The Dr. was very clear about not reading anything into him asking - he asks about *everything* offered by the other party.

Due to issues of tags, ratings and recent events on this board, I am not going to get specific.

Let's just say that what was asked about was predictably convoluted from an NPD mind.

It was the final of 4 individual appointments, all lasting a minimum of 2 hours. It was after a very difficult previous day at home. I am weary.

I'll get over it.

I am preparing a homeschooling portfolio for the Dr. He told me to keep it simple (probably because of the overwhelming amount of info included in the notebook I already made for him. :lol:)

One of my basic beliefs is that Done is Good.

I hope you're well and truly Done!

Done with negativity coming at you. Done with having to prove yourself to a ridiculous degree. Done with having your family's wellbeing challenged.

One of my other basic beliefs is that Most People are Really Nice. However, I said "most" and not "all". My other hope for you is that you only have to deal with the "most" for a while. A good long while.

Best to you, Joanne.

It was the appointment where I addressed the "issues of concern" offered by my XH. The Dr. was very clear about not reading anything into him asking - he asks about *everything* offered by the other party.

Due to issues of tags, ratings and recent events on this board, I am not going to get specific.

Let's just say that what was asked about was predictably convoluted from an NPD mind.

It was the final of 4 individual appointments, all lasting a minimum of 2 hours. It was after a very difficult previous day at home. I am weary.

I'll get over it.

I am preparing a homeschooling portfolio for the Dr. He told me to keep it simple (probably because of the overwhelming amount of info included in the notebook I already made for him. :lol:)

Glad to hear things are looking up for you, Joanne!!! :grouphug: