Menu

Help, there is white balls falling from the sky in southern Alabama!

At 8am this morning white fluffy balls about the size of ping pings began falling from the sky! Are we under attack? Is this that snow stuff you northerners keep speaking of? You'd think it was Christmas morning and we personally arranged this for the boys. It's already whitened the roofs.

Edited: sorry for the title! There ARE white balls! We're just too excited to watch our grammar! LOL

when my nephew brought his new wife home from the Phillipines years ago her first snow happened in the middle of the night. The 2 of them walked in the snow all over our small town in the calmness of late night. Enjoy your snow (I would gladly give you some of ours from South Jersey. Parts of our county have gotten 50 " in the 2 blizzards that we have had this week.

Too funny, I thought the title was extra funny:lol:.

Yes, it sounds like our snow stuff. Enjoy yourselves!

At 8am this morning white fluffy balls about the size of ping pings began falling from the sky! Are we under attack? Is this that snow stuff you northerners keep speaking of? You'd think it was Christmas morning and we personally arranged this for the boys. It's already whitened the roofs.

Edited: sorry for the title! There ARE white balls! We're just too excited to watch our grammar! LOL

Well fiddlesticks! Now it has turned into rain/sleet and they say the temperature is dropping earlier than they thought and it will probably ice! Ugh! This rain is messing up our pretty yard and roofs! We haven't had snow that sticks since 1995. How annoying!

Now we can't go see Percy Jackson tonight. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, that is sooooo funny. I grew up "up north". Love the "white stuff" aka SNOW!! :D We live in NC now and don't see too much, but get more in the mountains!

Ok, it's been snowing heavy and steady for over an hour again now. It's covered our grass nicely and we have white roofs again. The boys are all relieved and playing. We are so unprepared we don't even own gloves around here. :)

I know you are all relieved we have snow to play again. LOL! It's our oppotunity to pretend we know what winter is. You can all have it back pretty immediately I'm sure.

I'm partly joking because we lived several years in NC, had plent of snow and ice and enjoy Whistler in the past. I'm NOT excited about a bit of ice but it won't have a chance to stay more than a night and morning.

You are so funny! I lived in Mobile from 97 - 06, my kids never saw snow, I have been looking at the web cams, snow on roofs in Mobile, WOW!

I live between Atlanta/Birmingham off I-20, we have several inches but thankfully not sticking to the roads. Its been beautiful. I have been in my dh's hunting coverall walking all through our winter wonderland.