Menu

The Perfect Brownie Pan really is perfect LOL!

I had a friend who got me this for Christmas. Since I hadn't seen the commercial, I wasn't sure if I wanted to find room for another pan and I wasn't sure I would like it. Tried my first batch of Duncan Hines brownies in the new pan today. I have to admit I love it. They are so nice and square and .... perfect! LOL! The edges of each one is chewy/crisp and just better! Thought I'd pass it on. I think they're at Walmart for $20???

I'll try to answer a few of the comments...

I thought the same thing about why do I need a pan that cuts the brownies. I never would have purchased it for myself.

We also stay away from edges at my house. The edges with this pan are different. The corners are still corners, but the other edges are not like a full pan edge. They are just perfectly chewy to me, yet a little crisp. The kids who ignore edges loved them.

You use a 9 X 13 mix and I always make the Duncan Hines with 2 eggs (fudgey option). They turned out a bit thicker (and just these cute little perfect squares). LOL! I really didn't think I would like it quite so much! Baking time was the same... I actually took it out a little early, but I was watching because I have a new oven and it cooks a little differently.

I find brownies cut better if they are nice and cooled (some people refrigerate overnight), and I line the pan with foil so I cut them OUT of the pan. They may not be perfect but it's not too raggedy. I don't really make enough brownies to warrant a special pan! Cute though they are. Maybe try cookie cutters!

I'll try to answer a few of the comments...

I thought the same thing about why do I need a pan that cuts the brownies. I never would have purchased it for myself.

We also stay away from edges at my house. The edges with this pan are different. The corners are still corners, but the other edges are not like a full pan edge. They are just perfectly chewy to me, yet a little crisp. The kids who ignore edges loved them.

You use a 9 X 13 mix and I always make the Duncan Hines with 2 eggs (fudgey option). They turned out a bit thicker (and just these cute little perfect squares). LOL! I really didn't think I would like it quite so much! Baking time was the same... I actually took it out a little early, but I was watching because I have a new oven and it cooks a little differently.

Thanks Becky!

That is what I wanted to know.

I think it would be cute for cornbread, too.