Menu

Who else is eating all the chocolate and leftover cookies so

you can start off the New Year with no garbage food in your house?? I received so much good chocolate this year...and it is a pity to just toss it...so...I am eating it.

LOL

The cookies too!

An d the pie..

and the muffins...

and the banana bread...

oh...and the sun chips.......

Oh...and I am drinking the booze too.....

I think I am going to feel sick....but then better when it is all over.

Cheers!

Faithe

Well I certainly don't want it to go to waste! Two nights ago I finished the pie. Last night I finished one type of cookie. Tonight I was working on another type of cookie. Kids will be able to get some more of these tomorrow - there's too many even for me!:tongue_smilie:

Then I'll have to start working on the candy from Santa (luckily he only brought one bag of Kisses)!

I'm right there with the rest of you ladies! I was doing well - and even joined WeightWatchers Online with several other American hs moms here in Germany (why I did that in Nov. is way beyond me, but that's another story)!

But - I have been eating everything in sight for two weeks now. You're right, though, the tempting food must be gone by the 4th (when DH returns to work). I'm trying my very best to do my part by eating all of the offending food by then. Heck, I'm even planning on making some more sausage balls and molasses cookies tomorrow to ensure that I am really, really sick of all of it!

Here's to gluttony! :lurk5: :cheers2: :drool:

Guest Virginia Dawn

" so you can start off the New Year with no garbage food in your house?"

Hey! I thought this was an original philosophy invented by me.

All my chocolate is gone and I am heartily sick of chocolate, for now. I'm working on the homemade fruitcake for breakfast. :-)

I had to resist the temptation to buy half price Christmas goodies when I went grocery shopping. Those mint truffle kisses were calling. I'm so proud of myself. The lady in line behind me bought them instead.

I just ate a piece of candy so that the milk I was drinking would taste better.:D

haha! I do this all the time. My kids and I eat stuff JUST SO THE MILK TASTES BETTER! My DS says that the REASON to eat chocolate cake is the big glass of milk afterward.

But yes, I've been eating all the junk "just to get rid of it!" I've cleaned up a tub of peanut brittle pretty nicely. The cookies are all gone. We're down to things I don't like now....just gonna throw that away. New Year starts a new diet!

you can start off the New Year with no garbage food in your house?? I received so much good chocolate this year...and it is a pity to just toss it...so...I am eating it.

LOL

The cookies too!

An d the pie..

and the muffins...

and the banana bread...

oh...and the sun chips.......

Oh...and I am drinking the booze too.....

I think I am going to feel sick....but then better when it is all over.

Cheers!

Faithe

Whatever it takes! We moms are good at sacrifice that way. :D

I just opened the second package of m&ms that were meant to be mailed off...

I just remembered MY second package of M & M's. Thanks! :w00t:

I also have some booze around here somewhere. That's gotta go before 1/1 too. :cheers2:

Wait, no, not I.

I'm not eating it because of that.

I'm shameless, totally shameless.

I'm eating it for pure pleasure.

:iagree:

Who else is eating all the chocolate and leftover cookies so you can start off the New Year with no garbage food in your house??

Certainly not! I'm eating it because it's here! (and so I can make more :D )