Menu

20/20/20 reading challenge for 2010

I hope so, b/c I've decided that it's 2010, after all, and I'm going to read 10/10/10.

I hate to fail, lol!

Now THAT is something I can commit to! There is no way I'll get through 60 books, but 30 well chosen books would feel like an accomplishment. I'll join you for 10/10/10!

I'm still in for the original, but 10/10/10 sounds like an excellent twist. I may even challenge my kids to join me.

Now THAT is something I can commit to! There is no way I'll get through 60 books, but 30 well chosen books would feel like an accomplishment. I'll join you for 10/10/10!

I hope so, b/c I've decided that it's 2010, after all, and I'm going to read 10/10/10.

I hate to fail, lol!

Excellent plan! I can read more than 30, but I could always do a 10/10/10 and then read other books on the side. I'm more likely to succeed on a more set reading plan this way.

Excellent plan! I can read more than 30, but I could always do a 10/10/10 and then read other books on the side. I'm more likely to succeed on a more set reading plan this way.

Exactly! We can read our 30 and meet our goal, and if we read more we'll be OVER-ACHIEVERS!! ;)

I am excited about this challenge. It's great to see all of you coming along for the ride. I like the idea of the 10/10/10 also. I read non-fiction for so many years and learned a lot and I'm sure some of my titles will be non-fiction. But when I starting adding more fiction into the mix books really came alive for me. I love to venture into worlds & situations created in the minds of writers. Taking little bits to apply to my own life has helped enrich my life. I hope that you discover stories and characters you can cherish this year.

i'm going to try it too. my problem is not lack of reading time (i ignore the dishes) or availability of books, it's that i always think of authors/books/categories that i'd like to dig into but forget. i probably do read over 300 books a year but i do admit that i read my jane austens twice a year, my robin mckinleys once a year..but i don't find that a negative. i love a good book! i've actually been in an active book club for 10 years and we read 10-14 books a year - but a book a month is not enough for me! i'm signed on and looking at the categories and books already posted and will ponder my choices...