Menu

If you had $35 to spend on something fun, what would you get?

I'd go to an antique shop and find a couple nice things. That way I could stretch it and have something memorable that would remind me of her when I looked at it. I'm keen on the glass hens on nests, milk glass, Weller pottery, that sort of thing, so I'd look for something affordable of that. Ebay is a good way to get into collectibles and antiques too. Sometimes you can find good deals. You could get a nice piece of antique pottery for that price. :)

Probably shoes.

Or books.

Or a great bottle of wine (or go cheaper and get two great bottles - both of which would be substantially more expensive than what I would regularly buy).

Or a book (paperback, on clearance), a cheap bottle of wine and a nice pair of shoes. THAT would be ideal.

TMI? :blushing:

I'd get a specialty baking pan or serving dish for the kitchen, something I don't need, but would make the food or the service look cool.

If you would prefer jewelry, you might want to check out some of the etsy shops. There are many one of a kind items and some you can special order something for length and arrangement.

I am having so much fun reading the responses! It's rare that I spend money on myself.

I had a BLAST looking on Etsy! There were so many gorgeous things. I found lots of other people that make the same type of necklace so I'm planning on getting one. It will be a really meaningful but fun gift that I will use a lot.

Edited by HappyGrace