Menu

Confession (naughty content)

Today during nap time, I allowed myself an oreo with peanut butter. I've been so good with my dieting I figured I deserved one. Or two. Or three. After three, I figured the law of diminishing calories allowed for a few more. They wouldn't make much of a difference. And once milk got involved, well, things got out of hand.:tongue_smilie:

Uh oh...

Along the lines of the Law of Diminishing Calories......I thought I'd have a small piece of red velvet cake....that turned into a large piece of red velvet cake.....

Yum. Gotta love a law that goes along with left-over birthday cake. :D

well, I have been sneaking a bite or two of chocolate chip cookie dough all morning while the kids are doing school upstairs...we buy it from Papa Murphy's pizza and I have the tub hidden under the salad stuff in the produce drawer in the fridge(that is definitely one place my two boys would never look!)

You are unfamiliar with the Law of Diminishing Calories? It is a handy dietary principle that goes something like this:

Once you've broken your diet once (ie, taking a bite of pizza), each bite afterwards has fewer calories than the one before. It counts less.

Don't even have to be on a diet. Maybe it's a sinful cookie. Once you eat one, might as well eat another.

You are unfamiliar with the Law of Diminishing Calories? It is a handy dietary principle that goes something like this:

Once you've broken your diet once (ie, taking a bite of pizza), each bite afterwards has fewer calories than the one before. It counts less.

Don't even have to be on a diet. Maybe it's a sinful cookie. Once you eat one, might as well eat another.

OH, cool! So that half a bag of chips I munched on was only high in calories when I ate the first chip. After that, each chip had fewer and fewer calories. LOVE IT! *going to find that bag of hershey kisses now...*

Oreos are my weakness. Just one won't do. I must have two or three. Maybe six. I figure if I'm eating them with milk, it's a healthy snack.

Thanks for the chuckle today. I've been on my own case for a week over my eating habits. Now, when I give myself a hard time, I'll be thinking of y'all and hopefully chuckle--which ought to balance out more calories...don't you think?

Well, I had a nice heaping bowl of spinach salad for lunch...

Then I followed it with a scoop of coffee ice cream with a bunch of vanilla wafers sticking out of it. Apparently that Law of Diminishing Calories is one I subscribe to.

Oh, and as long as we're confessing...I admit I am being juvenile and hopeful when I click on a thread that has "naughty content" in the title.:001_huh:

This is my kind of logic. I love it!

Along the lines of the Law of Diminishing Calories......I thought I'd have a small piece of red velvet cake....that turned into a large piece of red velvet cake.....

Yum. Gotta love a law that goes along with left-over birthday cake. :D

In my universe, birthday cake has no calories, if it's YOUR birthday cake.:D

Then again, in my universe, I wake up some days wondering who it was that inflated my backside while I was sleeping :tongue_smilie:...

I had two sugar cookies today (from the stash I have hidden on the bottom shelf of the panty, way in the back, away from the eyes of children and hubby). Two sugar cookies aren't *too* bad, right? Well, until I opened the can of vanilla frosting and slathered them till it was an inch thick with frosting. Then I walked into the laundry room to eat them so the kids could not ask for any. :tongue_smilie:

That, and my MIL swears that broken pieces have no calories.

They don't! Example: if you eat a full bag of broken up cookies, you gained no calories. Because technically you didn't eat any full cookies. It is also 0 calories if you eat food while you are preparing it. Or if it's eaten within 2 hours of exercising (like walking up the stairs). Again, basic dietary principle. There has been much speculation of its validity (by my gut), but scientists everywhere insist it is true. I swear. Hack into their emails if you don't believe me. :auto: