Menu

A great gift for a 7yo girl is.....

Does she have an American Girl doll? I found a batch of clothes and a batch of shoes on eBay for $25 each. My dd was THRILLED! It totaled about 6 outfits and 8 pairs of shoes for $50. That amt would have bought maybe 2 outfits from AG. And they fit great (not like the Generation stuff from Target).

Does she have a razor scooter? That was another HUGE hit with my dd.

What about an mp3 player? $30 will get you a good one and the rest will get you some music.

a Hanna Anderson outfit. Look in the clearance section for a deal on a whole outfit. :)

That's what I'm planning to do with the $50 my MIL is giving me to shop for each of my girls for Christmas

http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.asp?id=sale_fall+favorites&cm_re=Holiday%202009-_-Mouse%20Over%20Navigation-_-Sale%20Fall%20Favorites

Edited by CalicoKat
added link.

What about an mp3 player? $30 will get you a good one and the rest will get you some music.

:iagree: Mine got a Leapfrog "crammer" for her bday from my SIL, and loves that she can choose her own music and decide what's on there, plus it comes with a game and can do flashcards (which she actually does sometimes).

lol! She would love a pony! Unfortunately I don't think a pony would love living in our city backyard. ;) I'm mostly looking for toy ideas. She's gettign a sewing box, because she loves that and is always taking my stuff ;) and they're all getting a few books. But for her toy gift, I'm not sure what to get. These are some good ideas, though. Getting the juices flowing.

My dd was 7 last year and loved the miniature American Girl Dolls for Christmas.

At that age I liked those horses by Breyer (?). I think that's the name of the company.

About how big are the Breyer horses? I think she'd love those, and a stable to go with it. Was looking on craigslist and amazon for a stable, but the sizes are different.