Menu

Baby name help AGAIN!! PLEASE!!!

What about Hadassah Elise? Same sound less letters. How long is your last name? One of my children has a first name with the same number of letters, and her name always sticks out way past other kids on church programs because of our long name. Her middle name is only 5 letters, so when they use all three names on programs her name still fits. If her middle name was long, I'm not sure it would fit as it is typically typeset.

Yes it is me.:crying: There is not a middle name for Hadassah. People keep saying you will know when she is born. Well My last 2 it was 2 weeks before we name them and My kids are the ones who put names in a jar until the name was picked 3 times. Ok I know that is bad but My husband and I do not agree. He likes Mary's and I like the newer names. He is from a large family and somebody he is related to has that name or their kid has it. and people keep saying Pearl It goes but I have a Aunt Pearl and she is the last person I would ever name even my dog after.I would just once ( It has Never happened) be able to sign the birth certificate at the hospital or even walk in the hospital with a idea of a name.:crying:

Actually, I think Hadassah Annaliese is very nice. Although, if your last name begins with a G or an M...not so good for initials.

Yes, do consider initials! One of my daughter's college roommates has the initials STD. She said that at her home, they have plenty of monogrammed items that she made throughout her school years. She's in search of a good nickname now. I suggested my daughter gift her with one of these to console her.

Regards,

Kareni

I love Annaliese, too, but really consider whether you like the flow of two 3-syllable names together. Hadassah Annaliese is beautiful, but . . .

You might consider the 2-syllable, accent on the second syllable (think French) possibilities.

Hadassah Danielle

Hadassah Christine

Hadassah Camille

Hadassah Renee

Hadassah Nicole

Hadassah Michelle

Hadassah Denise

Hadassah Marie

Hadassah Monique

Hadassah Simone

Hadassah Paulette and

Hadassah Elise

That said, you have shown excellent taste in the past and I think the names you're considering now are lovely! :cheers2:

I love Annaliese, too, but really consider whether you like the flow of two 3-syllable names together. Hadassah Annaliese is beautiful, but . . .

You might consider the 2-syllable, accent on the second syllable (think French) possibilities.

Hadassah Danielle

Hadassah Christine

Hadassah Camille

Hadassah Renee

Hadassah Nicole

Hadassah Michelle

Hadassah Denise

Hadassah Marie

Hadassah Monique

Hadassah Simone

Hadassah Paulette and

Hadassah Elise

That said, you have shown excellent taste in the past and I think the names you're considering now are lovely! :cheers2:

I vote Hadassah Marie!

signed, Lisa Marie ( mother to: Jessica Marie, Katelynn Marie and ClaireAnna Marie) :lol:

Going with the middle name trend, how about:

Hadassah Renee

I have a friend whose dd's name is Faith, but she spells it Faythe, so that would go with the trend and roll off the tongue more easily!

Hadassah Faythe

Hadassah Marie

Hadassah Elaine

Hadassah Leanne

Hadassah Silvie

Hadassah Nicole

Hadassah Janae

Hadassah Adelle

Hadassah Aimee

Hadassah Tangie

Hadassah Cadee (Caydee)

Hadassah Kate (Cate)

Others:

Hadassah Ruth

Hadassah May or Mae

Hadassah Naava

Hadassah Tamber

Hadassah Yara

For your DH (more contemporary names)

Hadassah Paris

Hadassah London

Hadassah August

Hadassah Serene

Hadassah Cairo

Edited by Brindee

If I have another girl one day, we already have the name picked... Hannah Rose.

My niece is named Hannah Rose! It's a lovely name.

Hadassah is difficult to match up, but I also would pick a single syllable middle name, just so it fits in with the rest.

Hadassah Rose would be nice.

Hadassah Lynne

Hadassah Anne

Hadassah Beth

We are naming our DD Hadassah. We already have 4 girls

Hannah Faye

Sarah Grace

Rebekah Anne

Abigail Rose

Does this go together? or is it too long?

Hadassah Annaliese

As you already have an Anne, I would not use Annaliese. I would be tempted to use another one-syllable name that ends with -e. I like Claire.

Yes it is me.:crying: There is not a middle name for Hadassah. People keep saying you will know when she is born. Well My last 2 it was 2 weeks before we name them and My kids are the ones who put names in a jar until the name was picked 3 times. Ok I know that is bad but My husband and I do not agree. He likes Mary's and I like the newer names. He is from a large family and somebody he is related to has that name or their kid has it. and people keep saying Pearl It goes but I have a Aunt Pearl and she is the last person I would ever name even my dog after.I would just once ( It has Never happened) be able to sign the birth certificate at the hospital or even walk in the hospital with a idea of a name.:crying:

If he literally likes the name Mary, I would suggest Marie and see if he likes it. It isn't one-syllable, but it does end with -e.

HTH-

Mandy

I cant do Marie. I really like it but his aunt was murdered when she was robbed at the gas station where she worked by 2 ladies named Marie & may. Joy is not a option either we know to many and he hates its long story short. My husband knows everyone or is related to them and knows someone by about every name in the world. So I try finding different names that noone has. Well they are too different. Our last name is Swanson so it is easy to match names up. I like strong names.

I cant do Marie. I really like it but his aunt was murdered when she was robbed at the gas station where she worked by 2 ladies named Marie & may. Joy is not a option either we know to many and he hates its long story short. My husband knows everyone or is related to them and knows someone by about every name in the world. So I try finding different names that noone has. Well they are too different. Our last name is Swanson so it is easy to match names up. I like strong names.

Hadassah Claire Swanson sounds great and blends with the other girls.

sorry about your dh's aunt-

Mandy