Menu

Did Doran make it to the new boards? Who else is still MIA?

Here I am, ignoring vital work (such as getting ready for four Ugandan guests who will be here in, um, half an hour) and busting my butt to break free from the larval stage. Meanwhile, my good friends Doran and Nicole M apparently think it's acceptable to actually live real lives. Harrumph!:p

I had the privilege of meeting Nicole when we gathered in December. In the words of my nephew, "She's AWESOME!"

Well, a little bird told me that she's considering hosting a spring gathering ~ wouldn't that be nice? (Now she'll have to come here and speak for herself on the matter!)

Well, a little bird told me that she's considering hosting a spring gathering ~ wouldn't that be nice? (Now she'll have to come here and speak for herself on the matter!)

Yes, I remember something to that effect.

Shall we choose a date and force the issue? :D

She's emailed the moderators, but hasn't figure out why she can't get on the boards. She wonders:

"Is it the dial-up connection that is the problem? Can I call my

provider and get them to add something, somehow? I would also like to

know if there are still others who can't get on. I understand that if

they're not ON, you won't know if they are having problems -- I

remember that there were a few, like Chadam, Dana in NC, and j.griff,

who weren't successful on Saturday. I'm curious to know if they are now

able to post."

As for the WTM Washington gathering, I'm thinking the third week of March, with is spring break at my work. Whaddya think?

Kay in CA... but I think she is on vacation. Also Battlemaiden (Jo, where are you?)

Battlemaiden (aka Jo) is in the middle of relocating to my tropical island paradise. It may be a bit before she has consistent internet access. But we actually had a chance to meet recently and she looks like she's hanging in there.

Sebastian

Percival Blakeney Academy