Menu

How to Behave on the Internet

Be excellent to each other, I like that.

Me, too.

Be your civil, proper self. Check (most of the time)

Plant tongue firmly in cheek. Check

Grow a thick skin. Check

OK, I AM DONNING MY CAPE AND WATCHING MY POST COUNT APPROACH "Supreme Goddess of All Knowledge".

:D

(nice to see you, Colleen!)

Hi Colleen! (You probably don't remember me from the old boards, but you turned our family on to Childcare Worldwide. :001_smile:)

Great video. In a similar vein to "Don't use ALL CAPS", could we add "Don't Bold your entire reply to a thread"? To me it's very jarring to be reading through a thread and come across those posts, but maybe it's just me.

~Heather

Hi Colleen! (You probably don't remember me from the old boards, but you turned our family on to Childcare Worldwide. :001_smile:)

Great video. In a similar vein to "Don't use ALL CAPS", could we add "Don't Bold your entire reply to a thread"? To me it's very jarring to be reading through a thread and come across those posts, but maybe it's just me.

~Heather

It's not just you. :glare:

Could we please add this rule:

Please do not quote the entire post of something you agreed with. We have already read that post. It's distracting to see it all posted again.

But, maybe that's just me.....

ETA: I'm talking specifically about really, really long posts with numerous paragraphs. ugh

Edited by ThatCyndiGirl
clarification