Menu

Looking for a go to gf pancake recipe!

TraciWA

This is from the best diet ever... Trim Healthy Mama

Trim Healthy Pancakes

These are sooooo good and makes about 1 dozen pancakes. These were borrowed from a gluten-free blog & happen to be the EXACT recipe I use from the book, Trim Healthy Mama. So good and so good for you. These pancakes give you plenty of protein. I top mine with greek yogurt & fruit. EAT UP!

Pancakes_are_loved_by_kids.jpg

1 cup oats blended into a fine powder

1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese

1 cup of eggs whites (could be the carton kind)

4 tsp aluminum free baking powder

2-3 tsp stevia or truvia

dash of vanilla

after grinding the oats in the blender – add all other ingredients. ..

I suggest you add the baking powder last, when you know you are finished with mixing, this way your baking powder will not over mix and your pancakes will be extra fluffy!

Heat a non stick griddle and cook until you see bubbles, flip and cook some more and you have Trim Healthy Pancakes. We cook on stainless steel sometimes and when it’s nice and hot, the pancakes won’t stick.

or here is another one.

http://www.gwens-nest.com/family-favorite-recipes/low-carb-pancake-recipe/

If you use oats in a recipe, make sure they are gluten free.

You can also use a gluten free flour mix and sub it in for wheat flour in your favorite recipe.

All of my family (including the one who is not gf) loves the ones made from Pamela's baking mix. The recipe is on the back.

Use 3/4 cup corn masa, 1/4 cup rice flour, 1/2 tsp xanthan gum, tsp baking powder, oil, milk, 1 egg, cinnamon, vanilla, blueberries.

When the batter sits while you are cooking you will have to add a little more milk because it will get thick.

Corn masa is cheap and works well for a lot of things, it is one of my go to flours.

My favorite...and my kids favorite...ever....they like ese better than even " real" pancakes! You can double the batch if your processor is big enough.

2 plantains

4 eggs

1/2 t vanilla

1/2 t baking soda

1 T coconut oil

Peel plantains( easier if you cut into 3 pieces, score and peel)

Put all in the food processor...pulse a few times then turn on to blend

Heat griddle and grease with some coconut oil. Drop by tablespoon ful on hot griddle.

Cook just like regular pancakes...they will bubble then flip.

Yummy!!!!

Thanks for sharing this! That's the recipe I use from THM but now I know why they aren't fluffy. I was watching Good Morning America and Chris Powell mentioned this recipe for losing weight. I thought that was kind of cool.

This is from the best diet ever... Trim Healthy Mama

Trim Healthy Pancakes

These are sooooo good and makes about 1 dozen pancakes. These were borrowed from a gluten-free blog & happen to be the EXACT recipe I use from the book, Trim Healthy Mama. So good and so good for you. These pancakes give you plenty of protein. I top mine with greek yogurt & fruit. EAT UP!

Pancakes_are_loved_by_kids.jpg

1 cup oats blended into a fine powder

1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese

1 cup of eggs whites (could be the carton kind)

4 tsp aluminum free baking powder

2-3 tsp stevia or truvia

dash of vanilla

after grinding the oats in the blender – add all other ingredients. ..

I suggest you add the baking powder last, when you know you are finished with mixing, this way your baking powder will not over mix and your pancakes will be extra fluffy!

Heat a non stick griddle and cook until you see bubbles, flip and cook some more and you have Trim Healthy Pancakes. We cook on stainless steel sometimes and when it’s nice and hot, the pancakes won’t stick.

or here is another one.

http://www.gwens-nest.com/family-favorite-recipes/low-carb-pancake-recipe/