Menu

Signing off for a few weeks. Friend diagnosed with leukemia.

FaithManor

A dear friend has been diagnosed with leukemia and starts chemo next week. He's pretty weak and his wife, practically my sister, is struggling to juggle their four young children and her father who has had a stroke and though he can get around pretty well, can no longer drive. She's overwhelmed with getting the children to and from their private school, and then managing her husband as well as her dad's medical appointments. I've volunteered to do some running for a while it's going to mean I don't have very much room for error in scheduling our homeschool days and meal planning. So, efficiency will be the watch word.

Hopefully, this won't be long. He doesn't have to have extended chemo - 6 weeks, 8 at the most is what was promised and we are looking for someone to help with her dad which will be a huge relief if we can find the right person.

Joanne, MelissaL, Bethanyiez, Imp, Spycar's dad, Julie in CA...so many of you are in my prayer journal and won't be forgotten while I'm offline. I hope to be back to "normal" (ha-ha, whatever that is) by the beginning to middle of March.

I will miss you Hive! But, I will be back. Don't let the February blahs get you.

Faithmanor