Menu

my neighbor passed away today

Sweet precious "E" had battled cancer for a year. It was still a fast decline at the end. Her sisters with were with me for most of the afternoon. They were lively, normal, vivacious young girls. They were normal playmates absorbed into the family today. I feel blessed for having them here.

The middle (now oldest) daugter told me today that "E" was decorating her room in God's mansion with purple butterflies...but *her* room will be pink. And we agreed that it would be great if we lived across the street from one another. You must become like one of these...

I feel blessed.

May peace flow like a river.

Jo

Sweet precious "E" had battled cancer for a year. It was still a fast decline at the end. Her sisters with were with me for most of the afternoon. They were lively, normal, vivacious young girls. They were normal playmates absorbed into the family today. I feel blessed for having them here.

The middle (now oldest) daugter told me today that "E" was decorating her room in God's mansion with purple butterflies...but *her* room will be pink. And we agreed that it would be great if we lived across the street from one another. You must become like one of these...

I feel blessed.

May peace flow like a river.

Jo

This just makes me cry. The innocence of a child... :grouphug: