Menu

To whomever mentioned Nutella about a month ago

My son suggested it a few years ago to me. I am a fan of chocolate and hazelnut, but it doesn't do much for me. However, most of my kids LOVE it! I told them I would only buy one jar a month though, because while it isn't very pricey, it is expensive enough, and they would go through a jar a week if I let them hahah.

Well, did you try it on oatmeal yet?

So, it was you!!!!! I knew someone suggested that! It is so good, and I don't even like oatmeal that much.

I like it on graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit, bread, a spoon, whatever.

Did you know IHOP has nutella crepes? :drool:

So, it was you!!!!! I knew someone suggested that! It is so good, and I don't even like oatmeal that much.

I like it on graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit, bread, a spoon, whatever.

Did you know IHOP has nutella crepes? :drool:

In Europe nutella crepes are very common. Sometimes just called chocolate but often nutella.

As far as I can tell it is the only food substance actually made for wonder bread. They are so soft and sweet together.

note: I am not a fan of wonder bread.

We went to Greece in September and they sold big bags of those little wee croissants, that were like injectified (yes, it's just too cool a thing for ordinary words like injected) with nutella, only it melted in your mouth more. I think they put icing sugar in their nutella cuz it was just uber goodness and I wanted to eat a hundred every morning for breakfast. In fact... I may have done just that... :D

croissant.jpg

Edited by specialmama
to add a yummy picture *drool*

We went to Greece in September and they sold big bags of those little wee croissants, that were like injectified (yes, it's just too cool a thing for ordinary words like injected) with nutella, only it melted in your mouth more. I think they put icing sugar in their nutella cuz it was just uber goodness and I wanted to eat a hundred every morning for breakfast. In fact... I may have done just that... :D

That sounds heavenly!

I've loved Nutella since I was little.

We love peanut butter & Nutella sandwiches, or just plain on toast, on pretzels, on bananas, strawberries, on pancakes, on beignets, on pound cake....Ok, I'm off to the kitchen to make a PB&N sandwich! :tongue_smilie:

Did I mention I love Nutella?

Bake Peanut butter cookies.

Frost wrong sides with Nutella.

Put a dollop of ice cream on one Nutella side and top with another.

Freeze.

Eat.

Eat before they freeze.

Just eat the Nutella out of the jar and forget the cookies.