Menu

Knitters, are you casting on any new projects tonight?

I will pick a couple of pairs of socks from Knitty to do this month. I have it narrowed down to about 5 patterns. I will look at them more later to decide for sure which ones to do. I will likely do Thuja pattern for a pair for my dh. I really want to do Spring Forward and am considering DIamante, Broadripple, and FrootLoop as well. All from Knitty.

• 3 weeks later...
anyone doing any new knitting? I'm got 6 blocks done on my quilt. I'll post pictures on ravelry tonight. :)

Just got a package from Webs in the mail this afternoon. I'm in the midst of digging out the copy of IK that had Koolhaus in it, and winding up the Pastza. Yippee!

I had just cast on a pair of socks a couple of days ago. Those have been abandoned in the frenzy.

I started the "Shoulder Shawl with Cherry Leaf Design" lace shawl from the book "Victorian Lace Today on Monday. I love to knit lace. Haven't taken a photo of it yet to update my Ravelry page; got to put down the needles for a sec this weekend and do that!

Happy Knitting!

astrid