Menu

Young Sheldon Finale

Katy

I don't think I watched two episodes this season, but I happened to be in the room when the show's finale started tonight, and it was so good.  I felt gutted.  Did anyone else catch it?  What did you think?

• Like 1

I’m going to skip the finale.  I don’t want to watch it, it’s too sad.  I wish they weren’t ending it, I’d love to see Sheldon at Cal Tech as a teenager. 

I was excited for the Georgie spin off until I found out it won’t have Meemaw or several other characters in it.  

I haven’t watched the finale yet but it is a really good show. I don’t like Big Bang Theory so I didn’t think Young Sheldon would interest me but my teen daughter started dh and I watching it with her. We have started watching the second time through and it is still funny. A lot of her classmates have gone back and started streaming it. 

I assume I know what happens in the finale and it will be really sad.

18 minutes ago, Heartstrings said:

I’m going to skip the finale.  I don’t want to watch it, it’s too sad.  I wish they weren’t ending it, I’d love to see Sheldon at Cal Tech as a teenager. 

I was excited for the Georgie spin off until I found out it won’t have Meemaw or several other characters in it.  

It does end with him at Cal Tech.   An article I read said they do plan on having other characters still living in the town to drop in occassionally, and it starts a month or two after the ending.

Honestly the ending was some of the best television I've ever seen, but definitely in an ugly cry.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Myra said:

What did Sheldon reply at the very end when Missy asked him if he'll miss her? I couldn't hear it clearly

I thought she asked if he'd remember her.

"I have no choice.  I have an eidetic memory"

• Like 4

I loved the ending, I really did.  We saw a lot of ds14 in young Sheldon, and it was always a bit of a laugh here.  But the ending........I knew it had to be that way and it was still so bittersweet.  It was wrapped up very nicely, though.

• Like 1