Menu

I'm back from my cruise....

My husband slept the ENTIRE time.

The end. :thumbdown:

he must have really needed a vacation. I'm sorry. :grouphug: My husbands works so hard he sleeps most of Sunday, but I'd hate to pay for a cruise to have him do the same thing. Maybe it was the gentle rocking of the ship. :tongue_smilie::confused:

We leave on our cruise in 2 weeks, so I want to hear details!!

Jennifer, you are going to love that cruise! I'm assuming you will be stopping at Castaway Cay - they take good care of you there. It was wonderful. My kids loved the kids' clubs too. If you should happen to have servers named George, from India, and Julian, from Columbia, be prepared for the meals to take forever - their tables were always the last ones to leave! We did love Julian though.

I'm so jealous. I want to go back.

imeverywoman - Sorry your dh slept the whole time. I do hope you managed to have some fun without him.

Jennifer, you are going to love that cruise! I'm assuming you will be stopping at Castaway Cay - they take good care of you there. It was wonderful. My kids loved the kids' clubs too. If you should happen to have servers named George, from India, and Julian, from Columbia, be prepared for the meals to take forever - their tables were always the last ones to leave! We did love Julian though.

I'm so jealous. I want to go back.

imeverywoman - Sorry your dh slept the whole time. I do hope you managed to have some fun without him.

I was wondering how you liked your cruise!! I'm SOOO looking forward to CC - I'm going to parasail!!! Which excursions did you do? We're going to take the trolley in Key West, swim with the dolphins in Cozumel at Chankanaab, and go down in a submarine at the other place (I always forget what other place we're going!).

I hope we don't have those servers actually!! I'll have a 2 yo who is really good, but I don't think she'll make it through really long dinners!

I was wondering how you liked your cruise!! I'm SOOO looking forward to CC - I'm going to parasail!!! Which excursions did you do? We're going to take the trolley in Key West, swim with the dolphins in Cozumel at Chankanaab, and go down in a submarine at the other place (I always forget what other place we're going!).

I hope we don't have those servers actually!! I'll have a 2 yo who is really good, but I don't think she'll make it through really long dinners!

We parasailed at CC too! I was scared to death before hand as I have issues with heights, but it was very cool. The kids did it too and we all loved it. We had Niko and Ken for that and they were great fun. That was the only excursion we did, but we did rent one of the tricycle boats and it was exhausting. They have all the beach chairs and umbrellas set up for you there. You just go pick out your spot - we even left our bag with the camera and everything in it on our chairs and it was fine. They have a nice buffet there for lunch including ice cream. Of course you can order alcoholic drinks in a plastic coconut too. ;) Since we did the 3 night cruise, the only other place we stopped was Nassau and we weren't real impressed with it. We did a self-tour and went to the fort and the Queen's staircase there. The kids were ready to get back on the ship and hang out in the kids clubs after an hour. Oh, and let me just say that the hamburger place by the Mickey Mouse pool has the best french fries. Once my kids figured out that they could just walk up and ask for whatever they wanted, there was no stopping them. LOL

I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!

Y'all know that I'm DEATHLY afraid of the ocean, so for me to go on this cruise was BIG BIG BIG.

When we get to the room and see that they are showing Titanic, I about died. I stood still. My eyes bugged out. My jaw dropped. My husband cool-ly remarked, "Cool. This is one of my favorites."

"You have got to be ****ing joking me," said I. (sorry for the potty language)

"No."

"Turn that off now. NOW!!!"

"Geez. What's your problem?"

The freaking ship was going down and this guy wants to know what my problem is? Ayup. Not good.

I can laugh about it now. Okay. Not really. But if I could, I would. :tongue_smilie:

When will you be in Coz? We live just across the channel from Cozumel and see their twinkling lights each night.

Y'all know that I'm DEATHLY afraid of the ocean, so for me to go on this cruise was BIG BIG BIG.

When we get to the room and see that they are showing Titanic, I about died. I stood still. My eyes bugged out. My jaw dropped. My husband cool-ly remarked, "Cool. This is one of my favorites."

"You have got to be ****ing joking me," said I. (sorry for the potty language)

"No."

"Turn that off now. NOW!!!"

"Geez. What's your problem?"

The freaking ship was going down and this guy wants to know what my problem is? Ayup. Not good.

I can laugh about it now. Okay. Not really. But if I could, I would. :tongue_smilie:

You know, I feel the same way. I find The Poseidon Adventure downright terrifying. I can't even watch it anymore. Just the idea...ugh.