Menu

Espresso machine recommendation?

scbusf

I would like to get an espresso machine for making lattes at home. I think I would say my budget is under $200. I’ve looked on Amazon, but I get overwhelmed very quickly!

I just want one that makes basic espresso and steams milk. Any recommendations????? ( I do have a great drip coffee machine already, but I’m open to a combo machine if that fits in the budget.)

I would look into DeLonghi machines.  We have an automatic espresso machine, so higher price range, but we love it.  We did have an issue with a gasket leaking after a few years and DeLonghi's customer service was great about troubleshooting and fixing the problem for now charge.  

Following…

My youngest dd loves iced lattes. Since we’ve had to cut back on our McCafe drive thru iced lattes, we’re wondering how to make them at home. Any recommendations? I mean she’s fine with cold brew, but apparently it’s not quite the same. 🙂 I’m not a coffee drinker, so I’m clueless.

21 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

My Delonghi has been fine. We also have one at work that has lasted at least five years - at least five cups a day.

I just checked the statistics on my Delonghi--we have made it to use 14,583 coffees.  Over 1000 of those have been with milk (capuccino, latte, or flat whites)

• Like 2