Menu

My psyche is damaged...

I find myself posting more (espcially if I know I'm close to a new level) than I normally would. There is something oddly motivating to me about the silly levels. There, now you know who the seriously disturbed one is!! ME!!!!! Now, what they really ought to do is rank based on actual content instead of silliness, in which case, I'd probably be a larvae forever. :-)

I find myself posting more (espcially if I know I'm close to a new level) than I normally would. There is something oddly motivating to me about the silly levels. There, now you know who the seriously disturbed one is!! ME!!!!! Now, what they really ought to do is rank based on actual content instead of silliness, in which case, I'd probably be a larvae forever. :-)

I just knew you were disturbed.;)

...everytime I see how many posts I have compared to some of you forager bees!

I feel like a slacker.:rolleyes:

Yabbut, Elaine...

If you want to feel really good about yourself, look Michele up. She has like, I don't know, 7 posts or something. Seeeeee? Feelin' better already, aren't ya?

I was at her house last night and I told her that I wanted her to give me rep, but she hasn't even posted enough for her rep to count. Bummer, huh?:D

Yabbut, Elaine...

If you want to feel really good about yourself, look Michele up. She has like, I don't know, 7 posts or something. Seeeeee? Feelin' better already, aren't ya?

I was at her house last night and I told her that I wanted her to give me rep, but she hasn't even posted enough for her rep to count. Bummer, huh?:D

I haven't even seen her on here, but then again, I am not here that much.

I love your avatar!:o

LOL, Mindy!

Yesterday (or maybe it was Thursday) I posted until I got to Level 3. Normally I can control myself ;), but I really wanted to be a Honeymaking Bee. :D

Exactly, LOL! And if the new board had been started at any other time of year than Jan/Feb, when I'm in my hibernate-in-front-of-the-TV/comp-mode, I be on here so much either.....

Regena

So are you the posting queen, Regena?

EDITED: Oh, never mind, I just answered my own question with that handy little members' list. You are the queen. :D

Yabbut, Elaine...

If I get too used to this new board I might spend too much time here like I have done in the past!

Just look at my pitifully, pathetic number! LOL :)

I tell you though, the new format and this number thing makes it really easy for me to WANT to sit and play and contribute much more. I know I've been here MUCH more than previously.

I have to admit even though this is so weird; I see these other levels and I want so badly to reach one. :) Hmmm...maybe...