Menu

KN95 recommendations please

Amethyst

DH and I are very cautious with covid. We have always used N95 respirators (at a minimum). Dd22 would like to start wearing something more than just a cloth mask to work, but finds the two straps of the n95s a nuisance. I’m thinking of purchasing some kn95s for her. I would like to hear from people who have used kn95s very regularly. Do you have any particular brand you recommend, or do you just grab what you see on Amazon? Have you been able to avoid covid with only using kn95s? Any other thoughts on kn95s that you would like to share? TIA

We were kn95s all the time.  Only my 2 youngest don't.  We have only ever bought from Bonafide masks.   I just don't trust buying them on Amazon.  We haven't that we know of had covid yet.

Face Masks | PPE | Face Coverings | Bona Fide Masks

We wear the Powe

Powecom® KN95 - Page 1 - Bona Fide Masks

They fit my 11 year old up to dh and I

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

We were kn95s all the time.  Only my 2 youngest don't.  We have only ever bought from Bonafide masks.   I just don't trust buying them on Amazon.  We haven't that we know of had covid yet.

We wear the Powe

That's where we get them, too (my 9 year old wears the kid size powecom kn95 they sell).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've gone through several bags of these.  My daughter has had lots of known exposures in them, no covid yet (knocking on wood) ... they fit all of us well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V8LYMYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I actually found these recommended somewhere in a list of decent affordable KN95s somewhere.  I know it can be hard to pick reliable masks on Amazon.  They have 22K reviews so I guess other people are onto them too.

• Thanks 1

https://kollecteusa.com/If we’re not wearing N95s, which all adults in the house hold are doing if we have to go indoors right now, we wear KF94s. They fit all of us better than KN95s and are more reliable as far as not being fakes. I buy from BeHealthyUSA.net or Kollecte.com and we only buy ones that have adjustable ear loops because it’s rare they’re going to fit someone just right with the ear loops on the longest setting.

Edited by KSera
Changed URL to English version of site
  • Like 1

The only KN95s I use are the Powecom. I always check the sticker with the website to make sure they are legit. They were having a problem with counterfeits about 6 months ago maybe? The quality is very good compared to others I've bought. The straps are very secure. I've had straps from other KN95s come right off on the first wear. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

We wear the Powe

That’s what we wear. Powecom — DH and DD prefer ear loops, I prefer over the head.

For hospital stays in high risk times, I’ve used an N95. Everything else has been the Powecom KN95.

We purchase from Bonafide.

Edited by Spryte
  • Like 1