Let's Tackle Friday Together

TravelingChris

Good morning!  So far coffee is done.

Shower and take injections-2 today, Arixtra and Enbrel

set up coumadin in medical box

email second rheumatologist

message first rheumatologist

call neurologist and get appt

call psychiatrist and get appt=====She may not prescribe a stronger anti-anxiety med but she can still tell me what she recommends--I need one for my panic attacks- which are back after many years

call gynecologist and reschedule appt

make sure all appts are on my Google calendar

get info on all upcoming online health conferences and mark on calendar

buy summer dresses, new sun shirts, one replacement t-shirt, and new summer comforter set

start laundry maybe

start medical bills/insurance/our payments log

go to Panoply with dh, ds, ddil,  dgd1, dgd2, dgs, dd2 and dsil2  (not sure that ds and family will be able to go- it is ds's birthday but his family has been sick- non COVID)

• Like 5

Good morning!

To do:

-get potting soil and some smaller vegetable plants

-yard work

-buy new toothbrush heads

-take child psychology quiz

-attempt to fit John Brown's story (Harpers Ferry) into 5 sentences or less.  (read that with palpable frustration in my voice)

-dinner: dh wants to grill, but I think the weather might have us make food inside instead

-reschedule school meeting

• Like 4

Good morning! 

I slept in today, so dh took care of himself this morning. 

• bible study/devotion
  • coffee
  • meals for me
  • dinner out; Dh and I are going to Chattanooga to take care of the cats again, so we'll eat while we're up there. 
  • pay bills/update checking
  • lesson plans for next week
  • work on presentation for next Friday
  • laundry
  • organize office area
  • plan out things to do next month for business
  • enjoy the evening with hubby
Edited by mom31257
  • Like 4

Good morning! 

I survived yesterday. whew. Our fencing club ended up having one of the coaches at the outside class preview thing, and so she & I visited a bit, and then it worked out for her to drive me to the fencing place after, where DH was upstairs having kickboxing (instead of him coming to get me) and so we stayed for the 6-feet aparty after fencing like our normal Thursday night. That was so nice!

Anyway, now for today:

....coffee
....tutor the 5 yr old -- 1 more week and then she & I our done, taking the summer off
....send some emails re: registrations and such
....actually finish tweaking the binding, take the photos, etc. and submit the Graffiti quilt photos
....school with DS???
....not forget to pick up the corsage for the date
....take the kids to the gala tonight (date night for DH &I?? come home and video game/sew??)
....pick kids up, take girl home
....hopefully hear all about it and how wonderful it was ??? 
....come home, veg out

• Like 3

Howdie, happy Saturday Eve!

*** In the middle of typing this, I got texts from my kids saying their school is in lockdown.  They don't know why and it isn't on the news.  They say the school is going to contact parents, but nothing so far.  Well, I pray that nobody gets hurt.

*** Oh and just before the lockdown texts, my pup decided to barf on my carpet.  It's been a banner day, which makes my intended first sentence kinda funny:

I have a conference call to prepare for, so I am not thrilled for that, but otherwise I hope for a productive and peaceful Friday.

Done:

• Slept, yay!
  • Kids to school early, yay!  Kid2 earned $5 for being early in the car.  Kid1 missed it by only 1 minute.
  • Still working on Coffee 1.
  • On pup duty / set up for working downstairs.
  • Wordle (2), nerdle (3), quordle (8), and worldle (4 with google help ... this one was tough).
  • Caught up on emails, news, social media, calendar, and electronic school stuff.
  • Pup puked on carpet.  Cleaned that up and I hope there is no more!
  • Notified by kids that their school is in lockdown, don't know why yet.

To do:

• Lots of client work, including prep for 2pm conference call.  (UGH)
  • Yoga etc.
  • Eat fruit & vegetable(s), take vitamins, drink water.
  • Read.
  • Call to make chiro appointments.
  • Call to buy updated version of accounting software (it won't let me buy online).
  • Sign us up for Special Olympics volunteer gig?
  • Kid2 to horse riding.
  • Kid1's driving lesson.
  • Walk the pup?
  • Try to get kids to finish all their homework tonight, because the weekend is going to be packed.
  • Try to get people to pick up after themselves / do some cleaning tonight, same reason.
  • Dinner out.
  • Set alarms so we can leave at 7:30am tomorrow.
  • Whatever else gets done.
Edited by SKL
  • Like 2

Well the lockdown was finally explained.  There was a student who brought a gun to school during after-school sports yesterday.  He was arrested and wasn't supposed to be around the school today, but there was a report that he was seen walking near the school.  Except it wasn't him.  The short lockdown was "out of an abundance of caution."  My kids found the disruption rather fun, given that there was no actual danger.

• Like 2

Lived through the conference call followed by a half hour driving lesson with Kid1.  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Also ate my fruits & veggies, took my vitamins, did my "yoga etc." & a little reading, and send out some more client work.

I need to add something to my to-do's.  The zoo my kid will be interning at wants everyone to set up some sort of communication app.  Her next training is early tomorrow morning, so we should set it up tonight, preferably before we get too tired.

• Like 2

Good Afternoon

Today is oldest ds birthday so baked cake he wanted- lemon with lemon curd between layers. He was excited about his gifts. Seems the older they get the harder it is to surprise them with gifts.

Spent time with ds helping him chose a health insurance plan and teaching him all the lingo that goes along with insurance

laundry

I am also looking for a new show to watch. 

• Like 2