Menu

dog bedrooms - look how cute!

ktgrok

Those are super cute, and we could do it under our stairs. But no way would our dogs care for it. They want to be right beside me. Why do they need their own bed or bedroom when they share ours? LOL 

But I could see doing something like that and using it in lieu of a crate or play pen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Our dogs would be very unhappy to be put in a separate room, also.

But I'm dreaming about some other dog-related renovations. A dog shower in the laundry room would be fantastic, for example. And I keep having visions of the dog-powered device which turned the spit in a castle kitchen I once saw: like a giant hamster wheel. It was sized maybe for a rat terrier, though, and we'd need one for something more like the Hound of the Baskervilles. Perhaps it could be arranged to power the washing machine...🤔😉😃

The dog rooms are adorable, though. I love to daydream about possibilities.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Innisfree said:

Our dogs would be very unhappy to be put in a separate room, also.

But I'm dreaming about some other dog-related renovations. A dog shower in the laundry room would be fantastic, for example. And I keep having visions of the dog-powered device which turned the spit in a castle kitchen I once saw: like a giant hamster wheel. It was sized maybe for a rat terrier, though, and we'd need one for something more like the Hound of the Baskervilles. Perhaps it could be arranged to power the washing machine...🤔😉😃

The dog rooms are adorable, though. I love to daydream about possibilities.

If I had something like that I'd use it more like a crate, or for when we were gone, or to keep dogs away from guests that don't like dogs or something. I'd imagine the kids would play in it too, lol. 

And yes, a dog grooming station is a dream of mine every time I wash all 200lbs plus of my fur beasts and get the back ache to go with it. A nice raised tub would be wonderous!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I'd imagine the kids would play in it too, lol. 

Absolutely! 😁

I'm totally joking about the treadwheel device, of course. But yes, my kids would have loved it.

Editing: oh, you mean using the room like a crate! Yes, of course, and my kids would have loved that too. But I'm enjoying the image of them inside the wheel...

Edited by Innisfree
  • Haha 1