Menu

Daily Movement - Tuesday, January 19

purpleowl

3 hours ago, Melissa Louise said:

May I ask, what do you do for arm work?

Not a whole lot, haha! I have a pair of 5-lb weights. I do a few different things with them, alternating which ones I do on different days, but I don't know all the names. 😄 Bicep curls is one. One is where I hold the weight straight up and bend at the elbow so the weight comes behind me near my shoulder, then back up straight. For another one I bend my elbows so my arms make an L shape and hold them up parallel to the floor, then curve inward so the weights meet in front of my stomach, then back up to parallel with the floor. One I hold the weights in front of my chest, then lift straight up, then back down. There are a couple more things I've tried before but those are the main ones. I'm sorry if I'm no good at describing them. 😂

Whichever ones I do on a given day, I try to do 3 sets of 10 (for each arm, where applicable). Like I said, it's not a lot, but it is a little something to work those muscles, which I want to do since my cardio mainly uses leg muscles.

• Thanks 1