Menu

Daily Movement - Tuesday, December 8

purpleowl

I did 1 mile this morning and core exercises. It's DD#2's birthday and I had to get to the store to pick up balloons and then I had to make waffles as requested for breakfast, so I didn't have time for a longer walk, but I may be able to do one later in the day. 😊

• Like 2

The dog flatly refused to do much walking out in the (Florida) cold. So I coaxed her around the cul-de-sac before dropping her off at home and striking out on my own. 

I made just a squinch over 5K/3 miles towards my Holiday Hustle, then came inside and logged 10.4 my miles towards my stationary bike ride along the Camino de Santiago.

I will need to do day 3 of my 12 Days of Fitness at some point later in the day.

• Like 2

I keep forgetting to post in these!

I'm still doing 1 mile daily via walk at home videos. Saturday was the only day I didn't. But I did an hour of yoga that day. 

Today I've done my 1 mile video, and am planning a 30 minute yoga video. (did an hour last night of yoga so shorter today)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, sbgrace said:

I did a Walk At Home boosted walk this afternoon and pilates and strength training this evening. 

I'm thankful for this thread group, purpleowl. I'm two weeks into participating today. The accountability is really helping me keep on track. 

It helps me as well! I appreciate all of you who participate!

• Like 1

I've been slacking off, just barely keeping up with my physical therapy stretches. They're mainly low back and hip exercises with a little bit of abdominal strengthening. I suppose I could count them but I don't. I want to exercise/move above and beyond those exercises.

Today, in an effort to make up for lost days, I walked 3 miles. It was wonderfully almost cold out and perfect for getting outside. I actually walked 3.07 miles because I took a short detour to the mailbox at the end (we have cluster mailboxes). 

Tomorrow it's supposed to be colder but I'm hoping to get out and walk while the sun is still strong enough to keep me warm.

• Like 2