Menu

Happy, Calm, and Focused supplement

matrips

Does anyone take this supplement or have any experience with this? What can you tell me about it?

Looking at it for my teens, especially one struggling to stay focused/attentive in school.  And maybe even me if it’ll make me more alert 🙂

Edited by matrips
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, matrips said:

Does anyone take this supplement or have any experience with this? What can you tell me about it?

Looking at it for my teens, especially one struggling to stay focused/attentive in school.  And maybe even me if it’ll make me more alert 🙂

Let me know if it works!  

• Like 1

• matrips changed the title to Happy, Calm, and Focused supplement
3 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

I've never heard of it before.  What is the ingredients list?

It seems like a general multivitamin with the addition of L-glutamine and DL-phenylalanine. I find the lack of D3 kind of strange, since that is one of the most critical vitamins for mood issues. No C either, so someone taking this would need to take D and C separately. And it would not be good for someone with MTHFR due to the Folic Acid.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.22.00 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I think there will be enough magnesium supplements here. When I was under constant stress, and I was very tired at university, my mom bought me magnesium pills, and it was complete salvation for me as I began to feel cheerful again. I also took supplements from https://rats.army/product/lgd-4033-ligandrol/ to go to the gym, which also helped me calm my nervous system. These medications work in such a way that a person becomes calmer and focused, so you can also try them for your son

On 11/23/2020 at 12:25 AM, Corraleno said:

It seems like a general multivitamin with the addition of L-glutamine and DL-phenylalanine. I find the lack of D3 kind of strange, since that is one of the most critical vitamins for mood issues. No C either, so someone taking this would need to take D and C separately. And it would not be good for someone with MTHFR due to the Folic Acid.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.22.00 PM.png

Is phenylananine what is in the over the counter decongestants - the ones you don't have to sign for?

• 5 months later...