Menu

What masks do your husbands like?

almondbutterandjelly

I had to custom sew for dh, but of the from-the-store variety, these from Target have worked best: https://www.target.com/p/2pk-men-s-fabric-face-masks-goodfellow-co/-/A-80274206?preselect=80215563#lnk=sametab  They have a decent nose piece, don't gap on the sides, and there is a pocket so you can slip in some chiffon or silk to increase filtering.  Dh has glasses, but not hearing aids.  If he has a wrap around style HA, then I'd be inclined to replace the straps with a head-wrap style so there is no pulling around the ears.  Those ears are busy enough dealing with a HA and glasses, iykwim.

• Like 1

My husband doesn't wear glasses, but he's a big guy.  He gets extra large.  The name is Halo Life Face Mask - Reusable/Washable with replacement nanofiber  filter - lightweight Ultra Breathable.  It cost about $35 / mask.  You can buy on amazon. 

It allows room for him to breathe while sealing around his nose.  He has gone through a lot of mask too.  It has adjustable straps around the ears. 

I hope he finds something.  Good luck!

The only mask my husband can stand is one I made for him following Daisy Multifacetica's youtube video.  I used a long piece of elactic so that it extends around the back of his neck and the back of his head.  He hates earloops.  I really should make another one for him. 

Here's the link:   (I don't know why it's so big!)

• Like 2

We have all found that the masks from Old Navy work for all of us. There are newer ones with adjustable loops, so the bigger-headed of us can wear them comfortably. We have a stack of them by the door and people grab one or two on the way out, then they get thrown in the wash and we start all over again.

• Like 1