Menu

PSA: Better World Books sale

Ditto

They have a sale going now!  $5.00 off 25.00 (used books only) and free shipping.  My advice would be to keep your total as close to 25 as possible and place multiple orders if necessary in order to maximize the savings.   I think it lasts until the 31st.

Happy book shopping!

Edit:  the code for the savings is on their homepage.

Edited by Ditto
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh this is nice, thanks!  My strategy for Christmas with college students trapped in the house is to flood the place with books. My family knows there is no obligation to read a book I give them so I am buying a lot of books that I *think* will suit, but maybe won't. I mean, who knows, right?  I am sure I'll wrap up a few for my husband... and hand him some to wrap up for me.  😄

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SereneHome said:

Noooooooooooo

I swore that my last book order a few days ago was going to be my last for the year!!!!!

Sigh...I said the same thing about 2 book orders ago.  The amount of money I have spent on books this year is obscene!   My teen and I are reading so much and books make us happy.  I always look for deals and rarely buy new, but the money definitely adds up.  I am trying to remain firm to only placing one order during this sale.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happi duck said:

This year is a great candidate for taking on the book flood tradition!

This entire year has been a book flood at my house!     I would really love to know the percentage of increase in book sales due to the combo of the pandemic and libraries being closed.

• Like 1