Menu

ugh . . .

gardenmom5

A couple weeks ago, I received a package that had been misaddressed.  The post office, thinking they were being helpful - redirected it to my house because they assumed the person addressing the pkg. got the ordinal directions wrong.  (it was originally addressed to a non-existent address.)

I made some attempts to contact the person - FB messaged them, etc.  to say "I have your package", but never received a response.  (There was a phone number for a business on the pkg, and the person works at that company so I know I found the correct person.)

So - I wrote "RETURN TO SENDER" "WRONG ADDRESS" on the package in sharpie and dropped it back off at the post office.

Today - it showed up at my house.  again.

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Haha 5

Can you call the company and ask for the person? Maybe you are supposed to have a conversation that affects the world in momentous ways!!  If you don't call them, we are certainly  all doomed to perish in a fiery pit of hell! Ohhhhhh Nooooo! Our future is up to you! You must save civilization as we know it. Big boulders are going to fall off the cliff and we are all going to be running for our lives. AHHHHHHHH. The monkey. No, Monkey. Don't get in the way of the boulder. NOOOOO! Only the monkey knows were the key is. Now what are we going to do???? The shaman who gave the key to the monkey. We NEED to find the shaman. He works for a company and we have the phone number. But will he answer? We have the box.....does he have another key? It is all up to you!

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Oh no.  I wonder how many times it will come back to you.

I don't want to find out.

18 minutes ago, Tap said:

Can you call the company and ask for the person? Maybe you are supposed to have a conversation that affects the world in momentous ways!!  If you don't call them, we are certainly  all doomed to perish in a fiery pit of hell! Ohhhhhh Nooooo! Our future is up to you! You must save civilization as we know it. Big boulders are going to fall off the cliff and we are all going to be running for our lives. AHHHHHHHH. The monkey. No, Monkey. Don't get in the way of the boulder. NOOOOO! Only the monkey knows were the key is. Now what are we going to do???? The shaman who gave the key to the monkey. We NEED to find the shaman. He works for a company and we have the phone number. But will he answer? We have the box.....does he have another key? It is all up to you!

You don't get a real person - just VM - I've left messages.  

It is a real company though.

Just now, gardenmom5 said:

I don't want to find out.

You don't get a real person - just VM - I've left messages.  

It is a real company though.

That is to protect the shaman. It would be too easy if you could call him. Maybe you need to get clever and go to the business in disguise to talk to him! You need a side kick!!  And of course....post pictures. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've ripped off all stickers that refer to my address (they put on new ones too.)  I circled the return address in red sharpie.  I wrote return to sender in red sharpie. . . .I crossed out the wrong address. we'll see what happens this time.