Menu

100% Cotton tops to wear at home for summer

mathnerd

Along the lines of the other thread discussing pants for home wear, I am looking for 100% cotton tops to wear indoors (t-shirt or any other style) to wear at home. I have a few that are getting faded and have frayed edges because I wear them often. I would like to feel comfortable and cool and not have to change if I went online for a Zoom meeting in the middle of the day. My skin is sensitive to many synthetic fabrics and hence I prefer 100% cotton fabric. Any tips? Thank you.

I mostly only wear 100% cotton too.

I prefer Life is Good tees over all others. Their shirts are softer and wash better than the others. I also like the LL Bean Pima cotton tees, but it's been several years since I purchased any, so I don't know if the quality has changed.

For button up shirts, it's harder to find 100% cotton that isn't no-iron. I hope someone posts a good source so I can find some too!

Edited by Bambam
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been using these, super oversized for me, so to fit more like a tunic, very comfortable 

econscious Men's 100% Organic Cotton Short Sleeve Tee https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014WCD2O2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Sno8Eb5Y7512X

They do also make women’s with a close shirt fit.  I’ve also used another brand that had some lighter pastel and bright colors.  

• Thanks 1