Menu

What are today’s top 3? Jan22

SamanthaCarter

Dh is encouraging me to do a top 3 tasks with him, I thought it might be interesting to do that here too. So this is like “Who’s going to tackle Wednesday with me,” condensed to top three. 

1. Get ds to work on his essay for application to science camp. 

2. Get a plan for having the car inspected (it was due Dec 31)

3. Have a good attitude about mil being here all day. And Thursday. and Friday. Ugh. 

These are the things that kept me awake last night. Among others. 😕

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1. work at the university: get the modules set up and checked on the systems for the new semester starting on Monday; sort out the chess-like problem of fitting tutorial times around module clashes done

2. exercise: walk and Pilates class done

3. home: book reading done

Edited by Laura Corin
  • Like 3

1) my paid work, which today is shopping and laundry. Weather is nasty and I am carting around my new puppy so I am going to take his laundry home with me when I drop his groceries. 
2) tags for the car

3) a phone call about a bill that I don’t actually owe. 

hey I like this too!  I feel better already. 

• Like 3

I like having a top 3. We're trying to clear out clutter and get our house on the market. We also have a contract on a new house that will be finished late March or early April, so we're dealing with a realtor one one end and mortgage lender on the other.

1. Finish cleaning out the spare bedroom (I've worked on it for a week and am almost done). It had become our junk room in recent years.

2. Contact ins. about prior authorization for meds - Waiting to hear back from them. (We had to switch to a new company this year. (We've avoided them for years but could no longer justify the rising cost of our old provider)

3. Send a pdf of dh's W-2 to the mortgage lender

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 1

I was reading a book once and it talked about making a list prioritizing your top 5 to dos each day for productivity. I've been half'assing that some of the time...

1) take meds into school for ds

2) go through paperwork on my desk- pay bills

3)message ASM settle scout details and shopping list for tomorrow night

other top 2

4)school girls

5) exercise

Edited by soror