Menu

Big Bang Theory...which episode has....?

Tap

I  am looking for a Big Bang Theory episode and can't find it. Any one want to help?  It is one where Sheldon (riding in car at the time I think) says to the other occupant something loosely akin to "if you understood the physics of driving a car, it would scare you too".   I was trying to find the episode but can't, so I could be wrong on the details. 

Any ideas?????

I used physics to help me understand how it worked when I learned to drive a clutch.

1 has the most power to overcome inertia and get moving.  You don't want to stay there because it's too much power as things start in motion.

2-5 have gradually decreasing amounts of power since inertia is increased as higher speeds and it's easier to keep the car in motion.

Or something like that.  It's been awhile.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thatboyofmine said:

Why?  (Rephrased... how are they mocking you...and possibly me? 🤣)
I like it because I feel like everyone gets mocked.  No gender, race, culture, religion is safe. Everyone is made fun of. 
now I’m wondering if I’m missing something.  🤣

Because my sense of humour is far more like the Brit' than the Americans, I guess. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Thatboyofmine said:

I tend to laugh at everything and everybody and find funny in way too many situations, sometimes (or often...) at inappropriate times.  Dh and I laugh and make fun of ourselves constantly.  From some of these threads lately, I’m beginning to wonder if I’m weird.    🤷‍♀️    Probably.  

I'm not going to give a thorough answer because I don't want to spoil people's fun. Who wants to be bumming on their couch, laughing at their show on the telly, and suddenly remember an annoying thing a person on the internet said? !!

No. Not weird. 🙂