Menu

Another birthday present question... 11 year old girl

Innisfree

I hardly ever see this kid, but I'd like to get her something she'd enjoy. She'll be turning 11, loves swimming competitively and is apparently pretty good. I'm sure she has everything she needs. She does not really enjoy reading, which quickly wipes out most of my own ideas. Last year she was into flip sequin stuff-- is that still big this year, or not really popular anymore, or would she feel too old for it now...? Is there something all the tweens are into this year?

All ideas appreciated!

My just-turned-12 year old is a very girly girl, so not sure if this will help or not! For the past year or so, she has loved bath bombs, lotions and shower gels (like Bath and Body Works), scented, glittery spray (also B&BW), lip glosses, and nail polish. Bracelets are fun too. She would love earrings, but we had to let her holes grow up due to infection. 

Good luck finding the perfect gift!

• Thanks 1

My 11-year-old DD would enjoy glittery lip gloss, jewelry, fun key chains to put on her backpack (like tiny little plushies or squishies), personality quiz books, nail polish, cute notebooks...anything girly.

If she was into flip sequins last year, maybe just pick out something from Justice. 🙂 Lots of trendy tween stuff there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeaganS said:

We got my 11yo this party light for her bedroom and it was a huge hit with her and her sisters. I have to imagine most kids would have fun with it. 

https://www.amazon.com/Activated-Control-Lighting-Parties-Birthday/dp/B06WVB8P3B/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=party+lights&qid=1565708393&s=gateway&sprefix=Party+light&sr=8-4

That is so cool! My dd would love it. 

• Like 1