Menu

You know what I am so sick and tired of...???

unsinkable

So...something to talk about...hmmm...

How about breakfast? I think about breakfast at night before I fall asleep, all the things I'd like to make...Then I get up and Don t feel like eating! :lol:

So what do y'all like better...

Pancakes or french toast?

Omelets or scrambled eggs?

Cinnamon rolls or donuts?

Bacon or sausage?

Me: French toast, no eggs, jelly donut with FROSTING, (yes I am yelling) and sausage.

• Like 3

How about breakfast? I think about breakfast at night before I fall asleep, all the things I'd like to make...Then I get up and Don t feel like eating! :lol:

Bacon or sausage?

Me: French toast, no eggs, jelly donut with FROSTING, (yes I am yelling) and sausage.

Jelly donuts with powdered sugar!!  Never had one with frosting?!?!?!?!?

• Like 2

Bacon or sausage?

I choose ALL OF THE ABOVE!

And what is this “jelly donut with frosting†of which you speak?

• Like 2

:blink:

We'll let you stay bc it is a special night but on an ordinary night...

:001_tt2:

So...in all seriousness, is it a glaze or like chocolate frosting?  And if frosting, it is just the red jelly inside (like at Dunkin Donuts) or some other type of jelly?  You're talking about my very, very favorite type of donut.  Catwoman hasn't heard of this either  :bigear:

• Like 1

:001_tt2:

So...in all seriousness, is it a glaze or like chocolate frosting? And if frosting, it is just the red jelly inside (like at Dunkin Donuts) or some other type of jelly? You're talking about my very, very favorite type of donut. Catwoman hasn't heard of this either :bigear:

I

It is a thick frosting. The local places use strawberry or raspberry filling.

Tim Horton's calls it Strawberry Vanilla...strawberry filling and vanilla frosting.

A Strawberry donut from TH's has strawberry jelly and powdered sugar.

• Like 1

Bacon or sausage?

French toast

Omelets with lots of veggies

Cinnamon Donuts (Persians)

Bacon... no, sausage... no bacon and sausage

Now I want breakfast.

• Like 1

Fun fact. I dont eat donuts. Somewhere along the line o added it to the lost of things I never eat because of the calories and or how it makes me feel.

Donuts

Milk, to drink

Soda

I bet I haven't had 2 donuts in 20 years.

So naturally ds didn't get donuts either. I distinctly remember his first donut.....we were out of town at friends house...the dad went to get donuts.....and ds had his first do it. He was 4.

• Like 1

YES!!!

best donut flavor, IMO!

Krispy Kreme puts their glaze over the entire jelly donut, which is better than powdered sugar, and MUCH better than granulated sugar...But it is no frosted jellg.

I’m not a big fan of Krispy Kreme, although I must admit that I usually buy them at rest stop gas stations when we’re traveling, so we’re not exactly talking about the freshest of donuts.

Come to think of it, the last Tim Horton’s I went to was at a gas station, too.

I guess it’s one of the perks of driving a gas guzzler. More opportunities for donuts.

• Like 1

I’m not a big fan of Krispy Kreme, although I must admit that I usually buy them at rest stop gas stations when we’re traveling, so we’re not exactly talking about the freshest of donuts.

I guess it’s one of the perks of driving a gas guzzler. More opportunities for donuts.

Beauty (tasty?) Is in the eye of the beholder. ðŸ˜

My husband had his first Krispy Kreme donuts while he and I were doing job interviews in another state (actually it was my first one too). We had seriously lame donut offerings where we were living. Those donuts tasted so good! DH always jokes that the reason we decided to move several states away was for the donuts. LOL

Edited by OneStepAtATime
  • Like 1

Yeah, so many locations have the donuts delivered these days. We have a couple local places where they cook them in the shop.

• Like 1

Yeah, so many locations have the donuts delivered these days. We have a couple local places where they cook them in the shop.

There’s a big difference between the boxed donuts and the fresh ones. I wish we had a Krispy Kreme nearby so I could get the donuts while they’re warm and fresh.

• Like 2

How about maple creme?

Which is a white creme filled donut with maple flavored frosting.

That sounds good! The maple cremes out here are maple creme-filled with maple frosting. Yours sounds better because sometimes all that maple is overkill. I would probably like one with maple creme filling and white frosting, though.

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 1

Interesting. I’ve only had maple frosting on a glazed donut, which I do like. Not sure if I would like on a white creme though. Never even seen that as an option.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

And it will be educational, too, because we will be learning about new kinds of donuts. It will practically be scientific research, if you think about it.

I wonder if we could apply for some sort of grant to fund our research trip.

• Like 4