Menu

A vent

Χά�ων

Holidays. First Christmas without my grandma. Or uncle. Or other uncle. Year anniversery when a !$*& hurt my kid.

Crappy significant health issues. I fear another death.

Someone owes me a significant amount of money and is flaunting money and picked something I would know to the cost of while claiming to be poor. Materials alone exceed what I am owed. It FEELS like a targeted purchase.

:grouphug:  :crying: I know this is a vent and you didn't say agree with you. I can commiserate. Lost two elderly much-loved ones this year. I had stopped contacting them, and I don't know why I did that. They had reached out to me many times and I to them, but then we stopped. There isn't really anyone left in that category now.  :crying: I hope your kid is doing okay. 

That stuff about someone owing ya money and flaunting their purchase... :glare: really? people are just mean-spirited. I hope you can find it within yourself to move along. Sometimes I do a lot of self-talk or find a friend or family member who really has my back and will build me up. It kind of puts me on a different planet when I am able to get through that. You know you really don't want to keep feeling bad/sad/mad.

Try to reach out to those who you still have, who are still dear to you.  :grouphug:

• Like 1

The money and flaunting is not the big thing, more of that straw that breaks the camels back. It is pointed. It is the same person who hurt my kid.

Holidays have also been stressful, now I find them triggering. My son was hurt on Christmas last year. The day is forever tied to that event.