Menu

Eggs in a muffin tin?

Night Elf

There are a million variations.

This one uses hash browns: https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/bacon-breakfast-cupcakes/bf30e085-759e-476d-82d9-8ae5f8c19bcc

This one uses Bisquick or a homemade version: https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-mini-breakfast-sausage-pies/daeffa4b-355d-466f-b712-86388de26b3f

The Bisquick one with ham or bacon was our standard when we were in the Bahamas fishing and diving. I bought Bisquick at a store near the airport, and then used eggs, meat, milk, onion, and cheese from the tiny grocery store on the island we went to. I'd take silicon muffin holders and make a full batch for 2-3 days. 

For the ham and eggs cups, I use a non-stick spray.

I do the ham and egg cups like JudoMom linked and they don’t stick if you use non-stick spray. Maybe because the ham is lining the cup, not the egg? Anyway, they’re my favorite because I like more of a hard-boiled type egg than the scrambled egg versions.

• Like 1

We make a simple egg and biscuit baked in a muffin tin.

You will need a roll of refrigerator biscuits (the small “value†kind that come in a 4pack, 10 small biscuits in each tube. Not the Grands) And 10 large eggs.

Spray your muffin tin really well with Pam. Use your fingers to smoosh each biscuit into a flat circle. Place one smooshed biscuit in each muffin tin and press it to the bottom and around the sides. Crack one large egg into each biscuit.

Bake at 425 for about 15 min. the edges of the biscuit will be browned and when you wiggle the pan, the eggs don’t slosh around.... sounds strange, but it makes sense when you see them.

Pop out each biscuit by running a butter knife around the edge. Add a little salt and pepper and enjoy! I like them best when I time it right and the yoke is still runny.

You could freeze and warm in the microwave.