Menu

Non-partisan, unoffensive politics -- I promise.

This falls under the category of "I'm really really sorry but you HAVE to watch this."

And it looks all :yawn: at first, then :wtheck:, then all :snort!:

So go.

. Giggle. (Eventually)

Doesn't this honestly sound like every other White House press conference you've heard ever in your life?

Really? I thought Susan was very clear about not linking to this kind of infernosious pittery patter. And yet people still scrimshaw carbuncle like a couple of fireflies in an ocean of ramen noodles. Frankly, ice cold tessellation star burst and I think its time to put the mule deer back in the bottle, as they say in Des Moines.

Really? I thought Susan was very clear about not linking to this kind of infernosious pittery patter. And yet people still scrimshaw carbuncle like a couple of fireflies in an ocean of ramen noodles. Frankly, ice cold tessellation star burst and I think its time to put the mule deer back in the bottle, as they say in Des Moines.

:iagree::lol:

Pittery patter, you say? Well, clearly ramshackle instacredits totally obscure your blimation, and I resent the smogrifying snibble. Not to be snarky, but jibe kerfluffle is all I have to say to pander. That dog won't hunt.

I'm confused- I thought they had White-Tailed Deer in Demoines. ;)

Pittery patter, you say? Well, clearly ramshackle instacredits totally obscure your blimation, and I resent the smogrifying snibble. Not to be snarky, but jibe kerfluffle is all I have to say to pander. That dog won't hunt.

I'm confused- I thought they had White-Tailed Deer in Demoines. ;)

:smilielol5::lol:

Not appropriate for children but very, very funny. Caution: their is nudity, sexual themes, adult content and possibly other offensive material. But I was laughing so hard I was crying and my back and sides hurt for days afterwards. We will probably watch it again before the end of this political season.