Menu

Favorite mop please

Hilltopmom

Floor steamer, replaced my mop and I have never looked back.  I have white/speckled tile for my whole house. I got tired of bulky, heavy, twisting, wringing, slopping, change-dirty-water-all-the-time. 

I think this is what I have, or they look identical: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0091YYUAM/ref=asc_df_B0091YYUAM4836781/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B0091YYUAM&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167153662451&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17120397443926624718&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030209&hvtargid=pla-275627515118

You need distilled water to run it, I usually mop my kitchen twice, once to get stuff off, once to disinfect/sanitize with longer steaming. I recommend at least 2 towel-things that go on the bottom (I think it comes with two, and I bought 2 more but I had clicked the wrong size :( and just never got around to ordering again).

• Like 3

I found a Mr Clean Magic Eraser mop to be super easy/quick.  I just use water and rinse it in the kitchen sink - I don't even bother filling a bucket.  I clean the sink with softscrub with bleach afterwards.  The sink takes longer than the floor.

I like the steam mop too, but it takes much longer.

• Like 1

This is awesome. I've been using mine for about 13 years and I have a backup for when it wears out. It covers a lot of surface area and is really fast.

I had a steam mop. It took 3x as long and left the floor streaky, I took it back.

O-Cedar UltraMax Microfiber Flat Mop & Bucket Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TUEVY7K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_9hrPyb1JTXWXE

• Like 1