Menu

Contacting Hillary Clinton

saraha

My girls would like to send a letter to Hillary Clinton to express their sympathy for not winning, and to let her know that they are proud of her. (I love these girls :D)

I found an address where to send campaign contributions but think that that might not be the right place for this.  So I went to the greatest collection of geniuses I know, the Hive!

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to send their letter?

Thanks!

• Like 2

Probably you could send it to her house in Chappaqua, NY?  I worked in Westchester County for a short time and I believe Chappaqua is a small town. I think you can safely assume (which I do not like to do),  that the Post Office there knows where she lives and can deliver it to her house, without any problem. Something like this: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chappaqua, NY 10514

Nice of your DDs to want to do that!

(I worked in Briarcliff Manor and lived in Tarrytown. Westchester County is $$$$$$$$$)                                     

Edited by Lanny

Probably you could send it to her house in Chappaqua, NY?  I worked in Westchester County for a short time and I believe Chappaqua is a small town. I think you can safely assume (which I do not like to do),  that the Post Office there knows where she lives and can deliver it to her house, without any problem. Something like this: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Chappaqua, NY 10514

Nice of your DDs to want to do that!

(I worked in Briarcliff Manor and lived in Tarrytown. Westchester County is $$$$$$$$$)                                     

I was thinking of doing the same thing, and I'm 42!

I would actually not send anything to the house. Given the fact that she's extremely high profile, she might not particularly like opening mail that's sent directly to her home.

I imagine they get plenty and have staff who take care of it.

But the office address would be entirely appropriate.

• Like 2