Menu

Graduation gift for dd's boyfriend?

Sarah CB

Dd's boyfriend just graduated with a BSc Honours in Biology. They have been together 2.5 years.  I have absolutely no idea what to get him. 

Or what price range is appropriate.

I probably wouldn't get him anything, or maybe just a "congratulations" card.  It's not like he's *my* boyfriend.

• Like 2

I probably wouldn't get him anything, or maybe just a "congratulations" card.  It's not like he's *my* boyfriend.

I doubt this is uncommon though.  The mother of my boyfriend at the time I graduated from college gave me a gift.  And my boyfriend on top of that gave me a gift too.  And the irony is that he bought me luggage that I ended up using to visit a new boyfriend in Germany that I eventually married.  LOL

• Like 2

Ds and his girlfriend are graduating college. We're getting her something on her need list for apartment at grad school. Will be in the $30-$50 region. I think this is a serious and lasting relationship, so I want to err on the side of generosity (it's the same amount I'm spending on our own ds)