Menu

Dr. Phil

Scarlett

I never - repeat, NEVER - watch Dr. Phil. Today, however, I happened to watch it as I was trying to take a rare nap.

I was a bit, um, taken aback by the dysfunction of that marriage. Wowzers.

But then I watched Maury Povich and his DNA paternity show. It was like watching a train wreck - I just couldn't look away! It made the Dr. Phil show look tame in comparison.

All I can say is, wow.

'merica

• Like 5

I love watching hoarders. It always makes me feel so much better about my house.

Hoarders makes me clean and declutter ruthlessly. It's like an alarm goes off in my head and I have to run as far away as possible.

• Like 15

Hoarders makes me clean and declutter ruthlessly. It's like an alarm goes off in my head and I have to run as far away as possible.

I cringe when I think, "maybe I'll use this later..." I think of Hoarders and I throw it away. Right away. I had a hoarder in my family, so the fear is it's my DNA. :-P

• Like 2

My sister recently divorced and just a month ago a long lost acquaintance called, saying he does some kind of product reviews on the Dr. Phil show, and could get her on it to try out some new skin care or something. She declined, afraid that it was a trick to get her on it to have some kind of show down with her ex or ex inlaws. I've never seen product reviews or whatever on there.....anyone know if they legitimately do them, or do you think they were just trying to get her on the show for some drama?

There were a bunch of people recently scammed about a skincare thing. I don't ever watch it, but saw a snippet with his wife talking (who does have a skincare line) that it was a scam and she sent a lot the scammed people a set of her skincare for free.