Menu

What brands of clothing do you feel hold up well?

Greta

Thank you, ladies! I have a few things from L.L.Bean and I do really like the quality. Their styles and sizes don't always work for me, but when they do work, they are wonderful! We have an Ann Taylor and a Talbots in the same shopping center. I've never bought from either one before, but I think it's time to check them out. Thank you again!

• Like 1

Talbot's. And their designs are pretty classic. Most of my dress pants from there are pretty darn old but look new. They are more expensive up front though.

I love their dress pants. I have two pair (one black, one dark blue) that I've worn for around eight years. I just added another black pair and a brown pair to my closet last week. They are extremely comfortable and still in great shape. 

• Like 1

Thank you, ladies! I have a few things from L.L.Bean and I do really like the quality. Their styles and sizes don't always work for me, but when they do work, they are wonderful! We have an Ann Taylor and a Talbots in the same shopping center. I've never bought from either one before, but I think it's time to check them out. Thank you again!

Go for the sale racks. Also, might be worth it to google a bit to see if either has an outlet store in your vicinity.

Also, look for these brands at resale shops. They hold up well enough for a garment to pass through several owners.

Edited by Seasider
  • Like 1