Menu

No. More. RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeachyDoodle

Please, please, stop the madness!!

It has been raining here for EONS! I don't remember what the sun even looks like!

We are all depressed, sick of being stuck in the house, and all anybody wants to do is complain or eat. Including me. I've gained five pounds in the past week! Calgon, take me away!!!!!

:willy_nilly:

• Like 2

Son got his learners permit Oct 22.  We were joking the other day that we were going to die because the road we were on was (1) dry, (2) flat and (3) straight.  He had not yet driven in those conditions, all at the same time.  And it's still raining.

There was a graphic the local weather put on facebook.  We have gotten 20 inches more rain than Seattle, WA this calendar year.

• Like 1

My DH told me we're in for a wet winter. I don't want it to rain all season. I have to drive on a busy highway today and tomorrow. I'm terrified it's still going to be raining. I hate driving on highways. I hate driving in the rain. Driving on a highway in the rain is the worst thing ever!