Menu

I love amazon prime music!!

gingersmom

Sounds a lot like Google Play Music Unlimited. We pay ten bucks a month and have unlimited access to 30 million songs (!!!) on all our devices. I love it. Best subscription I ever bought.

Right now I'm listening to Jem.

And the Holograms?? Ahhhh, grade school. Good times.

Sounds a lot like Google Play Music Unlimited. We pay ten bucks a month and have unlimited access to 30 million songs (!!!) on all our devices. I love it. Best subscription I ever bought.

Right now I'm listening to Jem.

My DH has this. I didn't know you can have it on more than the one device. How does that work? Do you all use the same account? DH and I have different ones that are tied to our email....

Hmmmm, I guess i should look at Prime music again. I remember when i tried it before I didn't like it as well as Pandora.

It's not as good as Pandora, not nearly - especially if you like classical music.  But if you already have Prime anyway, it's worth checking out.

• Like 1

My DH has this. I didn't know you can have it on more than the one device. How does that work? Do you all use the same account? DH and I have different ones that are tied to our email....

Yep, dh just logs into my account for the music app, and into his own google account for stuff like email. I think it said you can have up to ten devices on one account, but I can't remember for sure.

Yep, dh just logs into my account for the music app, and into his own google account for stuff like email. I think it said you can have up to ten devices on one account, but I can't remember for sure.

This is where Amazon Prime Music is a big fail.  I'm a family member on our (DH's, really) prime account, but can't use prime music unless I'm logged in to his account.  No shared devices, etc. At least I haven't figured out a way to access it on my phone with my own account.