Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good Morning....

Should have went to church, but decided to stay home.

Vacuumed the main floor

Tidied everything and put stuff away

Cleaned up the kitchen

To do:

Finish Hamlet our Circe Intensive is tomorrow and we need to finish up the last act.

Cook a yummy dinner 

Maintain my house for the week.

Have a good day!

I will post as I do stuff but I do need to

- help dh hang up cabinet- done

- fold laundry- haha well I got dh's and I's folded and put away along with the towels and sheets. I still need to do the girls

- iron dd1's stuff- nope

- while iron is out put dd1's stuff on her brownie vest - nope

- dinner- done

- baths- done

- school work- done, though I ran out of time on my review homework for stats because my internet went down for a bit and then the website had issues

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else I get done- touched up stain, put numbers on 911 reflective sign, put away what I could, tidied living room and kitchen, and did the dishes

• Like 1

Continuing with my weekend list:

--house: two loads of laundry, put clean slipcovers back on Ikea sectional, chair, and ottoman (a zillion cushions!)

--food: make fruit-nut bars for dd, plan meals for week, write grocery list, finish making food for family Oktoberfest tomorrow

--errands: farmers' market, natural foods store, liquor store

--yard: trim broken limb off tree, weed, plant new perennials purchased yesterday

--email: volunteers, state SO, K, group re AMC

--personal: exercise twice, text dsis about dinner tomorrow

--school: prep bio labs, file papers from this week, work on my portion of dd's application for a summer program

• Like 1

Hi!  Our houseguest arrived last night, so part of today is entertaining him and trying to make sure my kids don't annoy him too much.

In other news, I have mostly reclaimed my bedroom, i.e., cleared out most of the stuff that wasn't mine and set myself up so I can work in here.  It's still somewhat disorganized and dusty, because the construction guys still need to finish a patch they made on my wall.  There's no point cleaning it all up just to have it messed up again in a day or two.

The annoying thing about my room is the internet connection.  It is extremely weak / inconsistent unless I push the computer almost to the door.  I need to address this issue, but right now I have too many other things to deal with.

At the moment I'm trying to get some work done in the privacy of my dusty room.

Later I think we'll go out to lunch with our guest, and then I'll work some more.  The kids have "Sunday Fun Day," and I think they are hoping I won't notice when they go over their screen time limit.  :P