Menu

What do you make of this?

DawnM

The source looks questionable to me. There are not many links provided, but one link to a female doctor's death has her husband being taken into custody for the shooting. It's really stretching, I think, to think that conflict with the federal govt leads to mysterious murders. 

The source looks questionable to me. There are not many links provided, but one link to a female doctor's death has her husband being taken into custody for the shooting. It's really stretching, I think, to think that conflict with the federal govt leads to mysterious murders. 

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too.  But I don't know anything.  A friend who is really into holistic medicine sent it around to some of us.

I saw that article yesterday.  I don't generally buy into conspiracy theories at all- and especially not from questionable sites like that one.  But, I live in the region of one of the missing doctors, and the disappearance has baffled absolutely everyone.  How does someone simply vanish without a trace?  It's so bizarre already that the idea that big pharma could have had something to do with the disappearance isn't really that big of a stretch, imho.

I think I'd like to see this in an actual news article, not from a site that can hardly be called unbiased.  

Right, although if it is true, I don't think it will end up on any news station. 

What I want to know is, are these 5 people actually dead and are the other 3-5 actually missing?

• Like 1

I saw that article yesterday.  I don't generally buy into conspiracy theories at all- and especially not from questionable sites like that one.  But, I live in the region of one of the missing doctors, and the disappearance has baffled absolutely everyone.  How does someone simply vanish without a trace?  It's so bizarre already that the idea that big pharma could have had something to do with the disappearance isn't really that big of a stretch, imho.

Oh wow.  Is that doctor married?  

Right, although if it is true, I don't think it will end up on any news station.

What I want to know is, are these 5 people actually dead and are the other 3-5 actually missing?

You can google each of them. Dr. Bradstreet's death has been widely reported: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/anti-vaccine-doctor-behind-dangerous-autism-therapy-found-dead-family-cries-foul/

An NBC affiliate report on Hedendal, Sievers, and Bradstreet: http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29485995/is-dr-sievers-homicide-tied-to-2-recent-doctors-deaths

• Like 1

The only main stream article I found that references the conspiracy theory (though they don't mention all the ones on the conspiracy website but only some). http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29485995/is-dr-sievers-homicide-tied-to-2-recent-doctors-deaths#.Va1zu9DQo1R  Otherconspiracy websites have picked up (though who knows who was first) the story you quoted.  I doubt any new research was done - they just all rehash whatever their source was in their own words.  And now there are records of me reading consipiracy theory websites. . . . gah!  

• Like 1

Oh wow.  Is that doctor married?  

Yep.  Married, and conveniently had a little tiff with her before vanishing.  Here's a link to a recent news article.  The video at the top auto-plays, just in case that's an issue for anyone. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/15/missing-wisconsin-doctor/30210407/

They are saying that foul play has not been ruled out.

• Like 1

It's difficult to get real information about this kind of thing. The truth is, many doctors and practitioners in fringe sciences DO disappear or die under suspicious circumstances, or from supposed suicide. Now, it could be a coincidence, sure....but I think there is something to it.

• Like 2

Wayward Pines....

Idk.

Foul play or not, it's sure a weird coincidence if they are unrelated.

I agree.  I've seen the "news" story that Dawn shared... it does give me pause.  But I don't really know what to think since the source is questionable.    It just doesn't make sense that big pharma would get into the assassination business.  There are so many other more legitimate ways to discredit someone.

• Like 2

I don't think pharmaceutical companies can be bothered to stop counting their billions of dollars long enough to commit a conspiracy to murder someone operating on the fringe of their industry. To what purpose? That would be like McDonald's taking out a hit on the local lemonade stand.

• Like 6