Menu

Thread? What thread? (s/o of Ignore this thread)

AMJ

I just came for pie. Not sure what else is going on.

I got the pumpkin into the oven too late and it hasn't set yet, and I'm out of whipped cream. We will have pie tomorrow.

Also, do we get pie for points? Because I'll exchange points for pie.

I need to do some emotional eating tonight and I REALLY want pie.

Here is special pie just for you:

@

@@@

@@@@@

@@@@@@

This is a piece of special AMJ pie of all pie-dom. Quite therapeutic!

Forget pie.

The thread is a lie.

Since I'm such a hot topic on this thread, how many points do I get?

• Like 5

Come on now, I came over here to get OUT of that conversation. No more points for you! :lol:

She doesn't need points. That woman is gorgeous. Are you talking about the YEC poll? I have yet to venture over there. It's too much fun over here.

• Like 2

She doesn't need points. That woman is gorgeous. Are you talking about the YEC poll? I have yet to venture over there. It's too much fun over here.

Aww, shucks! *blush*

Still, I like points. They make me feel worthy and accepted.

Ok, I take it back. She gets 1,000 points for loveliness:-)

And yup, that's the one. It was doing well, but those so often devolve, I plan on quitting while I am ahead. Besides, you are right... Way more fun over here!

• Like 1

Since I'm such a hot topic on this thread, how many points do I get?

You get 500 points until you do something to miff me.  Then your points will disappear again when you aren't looking.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

DH got home from work only to find me on these threads (what threads?) again, so he handed me a fistful of pennies and a button and said he thought I needed some sense.  Then he took back the button!

• Like 2

I am in need of some apple pie.

Both my teens made pies this past weekend. They got extra credit for bringing in pie to class. DD made a lemon merangue and DS made cherry. Ds told me he and his sister "won" first and second place, because they were the only students who made a homemade pie.

I felt like an extra-good mommy for teaching them baking skills.

• Like 1

Somebody congratulate me.

I just bought my first ever pair of yoga pants! :D

Does that count for any points?

It's debatable. First, you have to wear them on a grocery shopping run. Bonus points if the material is completely opaque (unlike tights-being-mistaken-for-yoga-pants) and innocent by-standers remain ignorant of the color of your undergarments.

ETA: typo

• Like 1

I updated my title.

I can update mine also!

I've had the garden variety, standard issue profile since joining the board in 2010.  This and some other thread that I can't remember has inspired me to add a title and a siggy.  I feel like a beauty queen-we need a "weeping and fanning her face" emoticon!

• Like 1

It's debatable. First, you have to wear them on a grocery shopping run. Bonus points if the material is completely opaque (unlike tights-being-mistaken-for-yoga-pants) and innocent by-standers remain ignorant of the color of your undergarments.

ETA: typo

Ok, I get points for being completely opaque in fabric. I, however, will never wear them to the grocery store. I bought them to wear when I really, truly exercise. No innocent by-standers will need brain bleach if they accidentally see my in my yoga pants. :D

• Like 1

I see this thread is still not here. Do I get any points for ignoring it all day?

You're my favorite from that other nonsense thread in which we complained about the board being broken and likes going away and got hollered at by mods so yeah, you get a billion points.

My memory is long. ;)

• Like 2

You're my favorite from that other nonsense thread in which we complained about the board being broken and likes going away and got hollered at by mods so yeah, you get a billion points.

My memory is long. ;)

I'm so excited! Someone remembers me from another thread! And -bonus!- it is someone I remember from other threads and like!

Also, that was a great thread.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Somebody congratulate me.

I just bought my first ever pair of yoga pants! :D

Does that count for any points?

10 points for buying them.  20 points if you wear them on errand runs.  50 points if they are opaque and fit loose enough not to look like they are your little sister's tights.  5000 points if you managed to find a pair with real pockets (pockets you can put your whole hand into).

• Like 1

I'm so excited! Someone remembers me from another thread! And -bonus!- it is someone I remember from other threads and like!

Also, that was a great thread.  :thumbup:

Hmm, I'm feeling either left out or obtuse again.  Which thread was that?  It's okay, you can tell me.  After all, this conversation isn't happening.

I am a Christian. Just put me in the same category as the woman at the well, if you must. Redeemed, but still a hussy at heart. :D

Yeah, I wear yoga pants everywhere. Every woman at my church knows and none of them are brave enough to bring it to my attention. Honestly only around three of them care, but they know me to well to think they can change my mind without scripture to back it.

Now if he were wearing a kilt, it'd be a different story….

NO! It's your member title. I don't care about Brad Pitt, I think kilts are stupid, and we're having roast duck for dinner tomorrow!

• Like 2

10 points for buying them. 20 points if you wear them on errand runs. 50 points if they are opaque and fit loose enough not to look like they are your little sister's tights. 5000 points if you managed to find a pair with real pockets (pockets you can put your whole hand into).

I can claim all but the wearing them on errands! 5060 points. Wow. I never thought yoga pants could be the key to it all...

• Like 1

Yeah, I wear yoga pants everywhere. Every woman at my church knows and none of them are brave enough to bring it to my attention. Honestly only around three of them care, but they know me to well to think they can change my mind without scripture to back it.

NO! It's your member title. I don't care about Brad Pitt, I think kilts are stupid, and we're having roast duck for dinner tomorrow!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   

I changed that -- oh I don't know -- at least a gazillion posts ago.  Was wondering when you'd notice!!! Took. for. EVAH.

Down with the Queen.

And after the lego bomb that went off today while I was trying to teach ds…  grrrr.  Dinner sounds great.  I'll be over at six.

(just kidding.  I really do like my waterfowl.  alive, that is.)

I can claim all but the wearing them on errands! 5060 points. Wow. I never thought yoga pants could be the key to it all...

10,000 points if you post a video of you singing about them while wearing them!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   

I changed that -- oh I don't know -- at least a gazillion posts ago.  Was wondering when you'd notice!!! Took. for. EVAH.

Down with the Queen.

And after the lego bomb that went off today while I was trying to teach ds…  grrrr.  Dinner sounds great.  I'll be over at six.

(just kidding.  I really do like my waterfowl.  alive, that is.)

I guess you're just not significant enough to notice I guess. Peasant.