• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Somebody must have been praying.

I know one person who was, for sure.

I"m a dreamer, and not practical at all, so I'd be the first to say do it! I've done it more than once. I say, it's less like putting your ducks in order, and more like rounding cats. Your wife and children may not appreciate that advice though.

I'm currently planning my exit, and I just started back teaching in August. So, you see where my mindset is right now. You may want to take my advice with a grain of salt.

I did this once with a job.  Called in sick after a month to interview with another job.  Sometimes the exit plans are what get ya through the day.

In my experience, people who manually enter spam (excluding mentally ill people who rave about political conspiracies and the illuminati and such) are extremely rare. It's almost all bots.

I've moderated and administered forums with NO rules about language whatsoever and a VERY liberal attitude about free speech. You'd probably be shocked at the things that got posted there.

Literally nearly zero spam.

I'm not saying that this forum should be full of potty language, and I'm sure saying it invites spam is a nice way of saying "please just don't do it", but I just don't think this is true.

So there! Garrrr!!!

Hi Slache good morning how's it going?!

SWB (forum hostess) says no bad words.  Her house, her rules.  ;)  (comma splice)

• Like 5

Aaaaannd.. the clean scan. I already got perfect prints and I only had to waste TWO sheets of premium photo paper this time! (Instead of like, 8).

Kaupqtzl.jpg

This made me cry.  I get it.  I really get it.

ETA:  Draw long hair on the figure on the left.  It is my little dd's story.

• Like 4

This made me cry.  I get it.  I really get it.

ETA:  Draw long hair on the figure on the left.  It is my little dd's story.

Art is a collaboration between the artist and the viewer. I'm really glad you found something in this one that spoke to you. You made me tear up a little, myself. I feel vindicated after 24 years of extreme anxiety not allowing me to paint. :)

• Like 3

1999? She's 16? Where are you located? When I was 16 I had no curfew. Mom just had to know where I was. Could that work in this situation?

she just turned 16 last week. The main problem is she lied to the people she was with, and they (all young adults over 20) thought she had  permission to stay out. It was at church, but still.

The crazy thing about this spam is that at least 90% of the people on this board do not read Korean.  

#wastedspam

Ooh. Look, a Booyah!

This is the thread that never ends,
It just goes on and on my friends.
People started posting not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue posting forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends
You'd best come join it with your friends
'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze
And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that's always there
They'll cheer you up so don't despair
The group is growing well as more people start checking in
And we'll keep sucking them in because our cheer is addictive

This is the thread that never ends... 

• Like 8