• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Okay, Slash. That's it. We've voted and decided to take Mary for a month or two. Or three or four.

They can't be separated. They love each other too much. You can have both until next fall but you'll have to continue RLTL with John. You can stop Miquon though.

Eta: And you have to potty train the Mooies.

• Like 1

They can't be separated. They love each other too much. You can have both until next fall but you'll have to continue RLTL with John. You can stop Miquon though.

Eta: And you have to potty train the Mooies.

Sign.Me.Up.

And DD would be over the moon. The highlight of her week is Wednesday night, because she's a student leader for the Cubbies (Awana group for 3-5 year olds.) We looooove short peoplehere. Despite my appalling inability to successfully produce them.

• Like 3

Sign.Me.Up.

And DD would be over the moon. The highlight of her week is Wednesday night, because she's a student leader for the Cubbies (Awana group for 3-5 year olds.) We looooove short peoplehere. Despite my appalling inability to successfully produce them.

I'm sorry. If you lived close (and I actually knew you) I'd totally let you borrow them. They could use some more interaction with all my sickiness as of late.

• Like 2

Susan, I also hope you discuss with them how this is your last year with them (or whatever you've committed to).

It won't be discussed tomorrow, but dh and I are working on an "exit strategy" that will work in favor of the students as much as possible and avoid giving the director foder for spin.

• Like 6

User error.

My mouse (trackball, really) has a faulty left click that tends to double them. I've got a new one coming. Still, if a forum is properly coded it should be impossible to double post simply by double clicking Submit by mistake. That's amateur hour stuff. :P

My mouse (trackball, really) has a faulty left click that tends to double them. I've got a new one coming. Still, if a forum is properly coded it should be impossible to double post simply by double clicking Submit by mistake. That's amateur hour stuff. :P

I care not for your woes. How's Mickey?

• Like 1

Mickey seems to be raking in the dough. It was crowded beyond our wildest dreams (but still less crowded than our last trip two Aprils ago). We'll have to try January next, I think.

Still had fun. :)  It was a nice, long stay so there was no reason to hurry almost ever, which really made the trip.

It may have pushed me a bit closer to the "no paycheck is worth this" side of my perpetual teeter totter over my job, but at least I know it's an honest assessment. :)

How's the fort?

• Like 4

Mickey seems to be raking in the dough. It was crowded beyond our wildest dreams (but still less crowded than our last trip two Aprils ago). We'll have to try January next, I think.

Still had fun. :) It was a nice, long stay so there was no reason to hurry almost ever, which really made the trip.

It may have pushed me a bit closer to the "no paycheck is worth this" side of my perpetual teeter totter over my job, but at least I know it's an honest assessment. :)

How's the fort?

We're all trading children, many have been ill, Critterfixer is doing NaNoWriMo, and Dawn has a kid doing a marching band thing.
  • Like 2

Sounds like the FBI is going to become involved. Fun!

I sort of remember what NaNoWriMo is. I used to write but never finished so I gave up. Seemed reasonable.

Congrats on the triplets and good luck with that and all.

• Like 3

We were just driving down the highway to get back home, and all my lights went completely out. This is a curvy highway. Freaked me out. I hit the turn signal to move over, and the headlights came back on. Singer kept saying she didn't think the back lights came on, and once we got home, it was confirmed. It was kinda scary.

We were just driving down the highway to get back home, and all my lights went completely out. This is a curvy highway. Freaked me out. I hit the turn signal to move over, and the headlights came back on. Singer kept saying she didn't think the back lights came on, and once we got home, it was confirmed. It was kinda scary.

I'm sorry. It sounds like a fuse, which is like a $5 fix.

• Like 1

I'm sorry. It sounds like a fuse, which is like a $5 fix.

Yeah, it more than likely is; that's what dh had said, too. But that is not what I'm thinking as I'm driving down a mostly pitch-black curvy highway (most places have no street lights), wondering if the headlights will stay on until we hit the city again.

• Like 2

Hi Mark.

It's Critter doing NaNo, not Dawn. Her kid did state band.

Renai's about to graduate.

Lynn is hungry due to time changes.

Ellie needs a black outfit for choir.

I told Jean to shut up earlier because she called me picky.

ETA: booya(h), anonymous song, etc.

• Like 5

Yeah, it more than likely is; that's what dh had said, too. But that is not what I'm thinking as I'm driving down a mostly pitch-black curvy highway (most places have no street lights), wondering if the headlights will stay on until we hit the city again.

What's your BP?

• Like 1